Abhi toh party shuru hui hai

Rudra and Kalpana went to the bar and added vodka to Gauri's drinks. "Di I want to add to my drink also. Pleaseee Na!" Rudy pleaded. "Shut up Rudra. We are doing this as we all know Gauri won't speak up until she's drunk. She needs to really loosen up and speak up because if the truth comes out from her mouth then Bhabi will be more happy." Kalpana said. "Pleaseeee di" Rudy said with puppy dog eyes. "No" Om said from the back. "O didi please Na pleaseee!" Rudy said pleading more. "No Rudra" both said together. "Why not?" He asked "Because the last time you drank you made us also drinks and the next morning we were the ones who got shoutings from mom and choti mom while you nicely escaped" Om said. "Okay fine!"Rudra said. They served the drinks to everyone and they served Gauri's punch from another jar. Gauri loved it and kept on drinking until she was completely drunk. The atmosphere was soothing people were chattering and music was goung. Suddenly the Music changed from a nice soothing song to a dhamakedar dancing tune. They song was Tamma tamma. Gauri ran from their table and started dancing in the middle of the garden. The restaurant of taj Udaipur was an open garden were they had a bar music and food. Everyone saw Gauri dancing. "Om go control her" Shivaay said. "Okay" Om replied and went towards Gauri he was about to stop her but he saw that many people were also dancing with her. He wanted to stop her and tried to get her back while she held Om's hand and said "Arrey kya jaldi hai Abhi toh party shuru hui hai!" And made Om dance with her. Kalpana Rudra and Soumya were enjoying their view seeing Gaura ( Gauri Omkara) dance. The music again changed from tamma tamma to Let's nacho. Now Shivaay not only had to control Gaura but also he had to control Kalpana and Rudra who went to dance on their favourite song. After that situation turned awkward and the music changed to humdard. Rudra and Kalpana went back. Om who felt very awkward wanted to go back but Gauri held his hand and begged him to dance with her and he had no other option but to give in her desire. They danced and Gauri didn't move her eyes away from Om. "Jatadhari oberio you know your smile is so irresistible that feel like  hugging you tight and never letting you go" she said and Om turned into a red tomato. "Didi yeh O zulfi Singh Oberio se tamatar Singh Oberio kyun bangaya?" Rudra asked as he saw Om blushing. "Kya bata Rudra Zaroor Gauri di ne aisa waisa kuch poocha hoga" Kalpana said and Rudra Shivaay broke down laughing. Anika was now confused. "Aisa waisa kaisa?" She asked. "Bhabi waisa hi jiski vaaje se aap Maa bane wali ho" Kalpana and Rudra said together and Anika blushed more deeply. "Kya competition chal raha hai bhabi aap ke aur O ke bich mein ki koun zyaada laal ho sakta hai?" Rudra asked. "Rudy mujhe Inn dono ko dekh kar aisa lag raha hai ki yeh dono real life snapchat filter ban na chathe hai!" Kalpana said and both of them laughed. Om managed to get Gauri back to the table. Gauri sat there moving her hands in dance forms. She then looked at Anika and then said "I also had a sister of your age Anika di. I got separated from her due to some car blast. I miss her a lot. I know that where ever she is she is with her husband her childhood love. I hope she's alive I want to meet her. I really miss her and my friends" Gauri said with tears. "Gauri what do you mean explain completely" Anika said as her heart started beating really fast. Gauri told them everything how she was found by her foster parents how she remembered everything. Then she told them that when they were small they used to play with some kids ( the OBERIOs of course) and then she told that every night she used to get dreams related to them and she used to see a house like Oberio mansion. Anika fare hearing all this had tears of joy in her eyes and hugged Gauri at once. Rudra and Kalpana ordered a drink to get back Gauri in her original form. Gauri was confused as to why Anika hugged her and Anika explained her everything. Gauri hugged Anika back with tears of happiness. Rudra gave her the drink and told her to finish in a go. She drank it and her head started to ache. She could grasp everything in and she understood the situation. Then Rudra and Kalpana told them why they made Gauri drink. Anika hugged her devar and nanand and told them that this her best birthday gift. "Okay okay today none of us are sleeping" Rudra announced "Otherwise also were we sleep?" Om said  "O today is different we are going to watch movies tonight!" Rudra announced. "Rudra what's new in that we always watch movies at night!" Kalpana said. "No di today we will have a marathon!" Rudra said "Seriously Rudy in normal days itself we watch 4 movies how do you want to watch 100?" Om said. "O didi you two are spoiling the excitement by reminding that we do it everyday" Rudra said with his cry baby face. "Rudy let's do something different today" Om said. "What different?" Rudra asked and Kalpana smirked as se got a khidki thod idea.
TBC💖💖💖

Okay guys that was it. Thanks for being patient with me finally I as able to get back humour in my story. I hope you all liked this chapter. I promise the next chapter will be khidki today! I won't write for some days as I'm going to Bangalore and meeting my cousins after long time so I'm taking a break! Please continue to support me and please comment  and vote this chapter if you liked it. Thanks a lot for 13k read and 600 votes! Love you guys. Ab kuch din suspense mein rahiye. Sorry for it. Hope you understand!!💖💖💖💖