S1 E1 P2: The Drama Starts Here

Today's Friday. Yesterday, we tried to get to know each other and we tried to play a game but it got out of  hand when Arabella insulted the girls. I don't think she meant what she said or maybe it came out the wrong way but Arabella does seem like a good person and I think that she is a nice person.
- Jordan

"Hey ma, you wanna talk?" I asked Arabella when I saw her.

"Sure, but not in here." She answered walking out to the deck.

She sat down and began to sip on her tea. She crossed her legs and looked at me.

"I really just wanted to see if you were cool. You know with all that happened last night, it seemed to get a little crazy."

"I'm chilling. I told everyone how I felt. It's called truth or dare not lie or dare. If there was a problem then one of those girls could have easily said shit to my face. Instead of sneak dissing about me in the confessional." Arabella told me.

"Wait, wait a minute. What's the issue? Who was sneak dissing?" A'Zayla came out asking.

I knew that we should have talked somewhere more private cause I knew that someone was gonna be listening.
- Jordan

"You guys were. I heard you, Nia and I think Leoni was in the room talking about me watching my back." Arabella said as more girls stepped out of the house.

"Look, if I had an issues with you, I would have said it to you and not in the confessional. I didn't care about your whole little I'm the prettiest thing cause I think differently. I'm going to come to you now and let you know the that wasn't me. Okay?" Leoni spoke coming out the house.

"I don't care. I'm entitled to my own opinion and that's that. The thirteenth amendment is freedom of speech."

"You are a dumb bitch. The thirteen amendment is freeing the slaves!" A'Zayla yelled at her.

"Dang, even I knew that." Do laughed along with Kelly and Kyrie.

"What's going on?" Devin questioned as he walked to the patio door.

"They are getting mad because I feel that I'm the cutest in the house."

"No one is mad about that! What we are mad about is the fact that you can sit here and talk shit about me and the other girls because I'm dark-skinned and you don't think they're cute. If you don't have anything nice to say then shut the hell up!" Nia semi-yelled.

"Why do we have to argue? Can't we be friends?" Kelly asked as he came and sat outside.

"No because fake bitches like this trick ass skank wants to start mess! I'm gonna be completely honest with you. I thought you would be cool seeing that we came from the same area and all that but I'm letting you know, you are fake, you're dumb, and you are a problem starter. And I don't like that!" Zayla said.

"Okay, I just want you to know that you're ugly, you're chubby, and you're a jealous bitch." Arabella smiled.

_______

Amour Pov:
Toni, Malaya and I were in my room doing our nails and all we hear all of this yelling and bickering. I hate the fact that all they're doing is fighting because I didn't come here for that.
- Amour