E2 P1: Too soon for Goodbyes

Arabella's POV

So for the past week, I've been in numerous arguments and altercations. Being one hundred percent, I'm tired of it. Like, living in this house is not for me. I'm not myself and I can't stand to be around these types of people. These girls aren't the kind of girls I would hang with and the boys here a corny. I'm not feeling it so I am deciding to leave this dumb house. Everyone is leaving to go to the beach so I'm gonna leave while there out just to avoid the drama.

-Arabella

I walked into the room that held all of our bags and I easily found my bags. I carried my bags into my room and began to throw my clothes in there. As I heard someone coming, I grabbed my bags and psuhed them under the bed. I quickly hopped in the bed and began to fake cough. Jordan soon walked in the room.

"You good?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I just got a little cold. I'm okay though. I don't think I'm going to the beach." I smiled.

"Yeah, you probably shouldn't. Get some rest. I'll be out of your hair." He turned to walk out.

After waiting for the door to close. I began to go back to packing my clothes. I put my shoes into a bag just as the phone in the house rang.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Arabella. This is the producer, Matt. Do you have a minute to talk?" He asked me.

"Yeah, do you want me to come outside or something?"

"Yes, that would be the best option."

"Okay, here I come."

I walked outside in my jacket and some shorts. Matt and Jill walked over towards me.

"Okay, so you're leaving the house?" Matt asked.

"Yes, I am." I answered him, bluntly.

"Why are you leaving so early? It's only the first week. We thought everyone would last longer." Jill talked.

"I don't like this house. It's not for me. I'm not used to living with people who are jealous of me, who are corny, and who don't have the same level of class that I do! I'm not a person who will keep arguing, that's not me. This place is literally stressing me out and I'm not being me!" I explained to them.

"Most of the arguments have been between you and someone else. So I guess what I'm trying to say is maybe if you try not to argue with everyone you would last longer." Matt sugested.

"I mean, I don't really care. I stand up for what I belive in and I don't care about anything anyone has to say. I think that it's fustruating that I'm even having this conversation with you. You're a producer, not my mom. Don't get it twisted. You can't tell me what to do!" I caught an attitude.

Jill shifted from one side to the other and cocked her neck. She uncrossed her arms like she was going to say something to me. I looked at her like she had lost her mind.

"Is there are problem?" I asked her.

"Yeah, there is. As a person who lives in a house that we work on, we are the ones in charge. Matt and I are the ones who sit down everyday and watch your confessional and replay all the tapes so yeah, we will tell you what you should be doing. I don't know who you think you are but I'm letting you know now, that you are not the person in charger. We are. So get down off your high horse and at least try to get along in the house. We do not want to see you go, Arabella." She responded with an agressive tone.