S3 E1: You Again

omniscient:

"first person in the house means i get to choose the first room."

keizha spoke as she walked into the house with her Michael Kors purse in her hand. She looked around a bit before she made her way into the different bedrooms.

"three people to one room? I think the fuck not." she gave a stank expression.

keizha sat her purse down the blue bed and walked out to explore the house more. She walked into the living room and went up the stairs into the library section. As she looked at the books someone else walked in.

"do they got a basketball hoop somewhere?"

markelle walked into the living room, and spotted a smaller girl opening some books.

"hey." markelle called out to her.

keizha turned to see the brown skin boy looking up at her. she waved then turned back to the books, not paying him anymore attention.

"i'm markelle." he told her.

"keizha." she didn't turn around.

markelle let out a quick sigh before he turned around and went to look for a room.

i️ have a feeling that this is about to be some dumbass shit for real and it's already blowing me. i'm gonna need a twist or some shit to make me wanna stay in this house.
-keizha

markelle sat his bag down next to his red bed. He got under the covers and tried to take a nap before anyone else came through the doors.

meanwhile:

te'yanna sat in the car waiting for her new roommate to arrive. She filed her nails and chewed on a piece of gum. Tapping her foot, she continued to wait.

"mr. driver if they ain't here in the next five minutes let's leave. I'm trying to get a nice room." she looked up to meet the driver's eyes.

the driver simply nodded as te'yanna requested some music. sza began to play lowly in the background and she hummed along to the music.

the door opened and te'yanna came face to face with her roommate. the other girl was smiling brightly as she sat in the car.

"hello, i'm criss!" she hugged her.

"te'yanna. where you from?"

"miami. how about you?" criss questioned her.

"washington dc. i like that top. it's cute." te'yanna complimented her roommate.

"awe thanks. you're so pretty."

the driver pulled off as the two women continued to talk and laugh in the back of the car. the car came to another stop and the door opened.

in came a man. criss and te'yanna's eyes grew wide as the taller light skin got into the car and smiled.

"wassup." he simply said.

why did i not know that we was about to have his fine ass in the car with us. i️ swear, if there are anymore sexy ass men that are living with us, i'm dropping my panties.
-te'yanna