E4 P1: Date Night

A'Zayla POV

Dejounte and D'Angelo wanted go go on a double date but it wasn't really a double date. Leoni and and Dlo was somewhere on there own while me and Dejounte were riding the different rides. We were currently on the spinny ride. Boy I was hella dizzy.
-A'Zayla

"Can you stand straight?" Jounte asked laughing.

"Yes I can. I'm a little bit dizzy. Not a lot." I smiled moving around a little bit more.

"How about we go and get something to eat. I'm a little hungry."

"Ooo yeah, I saw some deep fried Oreo's over there and I've always wanted to try some."

Dejounte and I walked over to the food stands and we quickly ordered. The man gave us our food and we sat down to eat.

"So what made you want to take me on a date?" I asked sipping on a drink.

"I mean, I was gonna take you on one eventually I just decided that we should take on sooner than later." He answered.

"It wasn't anything more special?"

"Not really. I do like you if that's the question. I just want to get to know you a little better. Of course if that's not a problem with you."

"Well what do you want to know?"

"What is your favorite color?" He smiled.

"I mean I expected a little bit more of an in depth question but I guess it would have to be orange. What about you?" I laughed a little bit.

"I like blue. That's a cool color. What made you audition for The Real World? Did you just really want to be famous or something?"

"No, it was a dare for real. My friends and I were getting high the day of the auditions and we just so happened to be walking into the Hooters and they thought we were there for them. My friends were like you have to do it and of course when I said no, they dared me. When people dare me, I always accept them. So I auditioned and I got in." I shrugged.

"That's crazy. You like to get high?" He smirked at me.

"Every once and a while. Not all the time." I giggled a bit.

After we finished eating and asking more questions, we decided to go out and finish riding rides. We went straight to the ferris wheel.

"How cliche." I spoke looking out at the beautiful sky light.

"What's cliche about this?"

"I mean, normally in movies, the couple gets up to the top of the ferris wheel and it stops. Then they're talking and talking, then they kiss out of nowhere and they decide that they want to be in a relationship." I explained.

"That sound like some damn Hallmark movie or some shit like that."

"It was a Hallmark movie. I forget the name though."

"You look just as good as the city does at night. You're eyes are just as bright as the lights in the city." He points as he gets to the top.