S2 E3 P1: You were on your knees

I woke up and I saw everyone in the kitchen. Everyone except for Odell, Tyler and myself. Last night, we had some fun while everyone else went to sleep. I mean we suppose to have fun not worry about the challenges all day cause that's corny.
-Caroline

"Good morning." Caroline smiled as she walked into the kitchen where everyone was sitting and eating.

"What's up? You sleep well." Stephen laughed a bit before getting smack on the back of his head by Karl.

"Yes I did. So suck my dick."

Caroline rolled her eyes and sat in one of the open chairs. The one that was closest to Trinity.

Trinity didn't say anything as she reached for another piece of bacon. Caroline looked her way and smiled a bit. Trinity, being nice, smiled back.

"Hey guys." Tyler waved with a rag over his face.

"You good Tyler?" Armani asked him as she passed him some orange juice.

"No he ain't. He hungover." Ben answered.

Tyler sat down and drank his orange juice, putting his head down once he finished. Caroline walked back into the living room to find Odell up. 

"Hey." He grinned a bit widely.

"Hi, Odell."

Caroline and Odell began to talk, not noticing that Alijah had entered the room. She sat in the back, brushing her hair out.

"You ready for today's challenge?" Caroline asked him.

"Not at all man, my head hurt and shit."

"I know! I'm still a little sore from last night." Caroline flirted with Odell a little more.

"Yeah but I still wanna win this challenge."

Caroline leaned back on the seat and thought for a second. She had got an idea that would help her and Stephen win this challenge for sure.

"I mean, you can always just lose this challenge and win the next one. You need your rest babe." Caroline rested her hand on his naked chest.

"What you trying to say?" Odell questioned her.

"Just throw this challenge and go hard on the next one. I don't think you should be going so hard today if you have a really bad headache." Caroline continued to trick him.

"Maybe you right. I don't know."

"Baby, of course I'm right. If you throw this challenge, maybe we can party again tonight. If you know what I mean." She winked at him.

By this time, Alijah had enough. She knew that she needed to watch Caroline. She walked out of the room to go to Alessandra and Ben's room where hey both were.

"This bitch in here telling him to throw the challenge!" She whispered-yelled to Alessandra.

"What?"

"Alessandra, she's in the living room saying that if he throws the challenge then they can have fun like the did last night."

"So she's trying to get him to throw the challenge so they could win?" Ben asked as he laced his shoes up.

"Yes! She's a sneaky ass hoe and I hope they don't win."

"I mean you never know but that's just crazy." Alessandra shook her head.

"Really. I would never tell Stephen to throw a challenge for some pussy. Her loose ass pussy at that!" Alijah continued to raise her voice.

"Just play your hardest. If there's an issue than you can deal with it but don't worry yet. Did you hear him say yes?" Ben questioned her.