S2 E4

"Everyone please make their way to the back yard, please." Nadia's voice projected over the intercom in the house.

"Ayeee, let's go win this challenge, Alijah!" Odell wrapped his arm around Alijah.

I don't know why Odell thinks we're cool now. I mean you threw a challenge for a bitch who ain't even talking to yo dumbass now. All I know is that if he throws this challenge then I'm gonna beat his ass as well.
-Alijah

The teams walked out onto the yard where different tables were set up with different glasses and drinks of food. Nadia walked over, standing in front of the group. She looked a bit concerned when she began to speak.

"So it was a little bit hectic at the last challenge and from what I know it got even more crazy when you guys got back to the house. Alijah, Caroline, would either of you want to explain what the hell happened?" She questioned the group.

"Well, Odell threw the challenge because Caroline asked him to after they got done fucking. She got slick at the mouth so I beat her ass." Alijah explained to her.

Nadia nodded her head, "Let's make sure that fighting doesn't occur all the time. You guys are here to win one million dollars not to beat each other up after three weeks. Got it?"

Everyone nodded their heads understanding Nadia. She then clapped her hands, starting to gesture towards the different foods that sat in front of her.

"So today, for the challenge you guys will have to eat!"

"We get to eat?! That's suppose to be a challenge?" Stephen asked.

"Hell yeah it's a challenge. I mean it's not your average, junk food like hot Cheetos or something. The things we got out today are something else. You guys are gonna be eating and drinking five of the most disgusting things while you exercise."

Tyler put his hands above his head as he groaned. He had a light stomach and he knew that today wasn't gonna be the challenge that he and Armani were gonna win. Armani looked over at him, kind of worried.

"So first, you'll spin yourself around ten times and you'll run to the first table where you'll be eating Casu Marzu, which is a really nasty cheese. Watch out for maggots, they kind of nest in there by the way." Nadia laughed.

Trinity cringed and bit while Tyler was gagging. Neither of them had seen the food but they knew it had to be nasty.

"After than, you have to do 25 jumping jacks, please try not to throw up. If you do and I see, I'll throw up after you." Nadia warned them.

"I can't do this one. This shit is too nasty. I can't do it." Caroline cussed at him.

"You ain't go no choice you got to play."

Alessandra rocked next to Ben. She seemed really uneasy about this challenge and Ben easily saw that. He patted her back and gave her a reassuring smile.

"We got this, Al. Don't stress about it." She patted her back, as she nodded.

"Then you'll go and eat two pieces of smothered lutefish. Running, you guys have to do 10 pushups total, going to drink Kumis. I mean that's a pretty nasty drink guys. So then you guys have to do ten squats. Get those asses bigger girls."

Alijah clapped her hands, "I know that's right. Gotta get a booty some how."

"After drinking that, you guys need to eat or drink Scorpion soup and don't worry, the tails were taken off. Next you'll just run to go and drink the blended version of all of that. Then you just run to the finish line where I'll be standing with your waters. Simple." She shrugged.