Q & A P3

This is the Q & A for the cast members! This marks the first half of the Real World Miami, Season 1!! As I said in the first chapter updated today, I plan on making another Real World. More details will be at the bottom.

Let's get into the Q & A:

D'angelo:

When you gone make your move?

Haha! Umm, I'm trying to but Leoni ain't a easy girl. She's definitely giving me a harder time than other girls I've been with but I do know for a fact that we gonna be together by the end of the season.

How do you feel about Leoni?

She's my future wife. Dead ass, she's beautiful, smart, and funny. Plus she ain't with all the drama. I'm trying to make her mine and when the time comes, I ain't letting her go.

What's your biggest fear?

My biggest fear. This question is random as hell but umm, my biggest fear is leaving this house without Leoni by my side.

Leoni:

How do you really feel about Dlo?

I ain't gonna lie. I'm feeling him but I ain't gonna be one of those girls who just bust it open for him. He told me how he was before and I'm just being cautious right now. So yes, I do like Dlo. I like him a lot. Hope that answered your questioned.

I noticed that you only argue when your name is mentioned, why is that?

I don't really have time for all of the petty bullshit so I try to say out of all the drama because I'm not one of those girls who just live for the mess. That ain't me.

It seems like you have some type of issue with Desiree. Why is that?

I don't have a direct problem with her. She didn't really do anything but she's not one of those girls that I can see myself kicking it with outside of the Real World if I'm being honest. I mean, I don't know how her personality is cause I don't be around her a lot but she's not someone I'm really worried about.

Devin:

Do you plan on breaking out of that shell?

I guess. It's a working progress.

Do you want to be my baby daddy?

Haha. I'm gonna have to say no. I don't want to pay no type of child support. Sorry.

Why are you so shy?

I don't really know if I can be honest. I was always shy but that's why I came here to get out of my shell.

Amour:

Do you think any of the boys in the house are cute?

I mean they're all handsome but they are not my type.

Why are you shy?

I don't like to consider myself to be shy because I'm not always like that. I can be shy when it comes to new things. I do want to snap out of that though and be not shy but not an attention seeker.

You're very pretty and you are so nice. Why do you think everyone deserves a second chance?

Thank you! I believe that everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect so why not just forgive and forget. It will make you feel better and will decrease the amount of drama in the house.

Kelly:

Why ain't you tell her?

It wasn't even suppose to blow up into this big thing for real. I just wanted to go and have fun but if I told her, she would have probably wanted to come and she was gonna ruin my fun like she's doing now. Desiree is a sweet girl but I can't be with a clingy girl.