EP 12: So Hard to Say Goodbye

Kyrie:

It's our last Saturday together and we all wanted to do a big bonfire to come together and party for the last time. Thanks to Kelly, we were able to keep a section of the beach to ourselves. Tonight is gonna be good and I hope and pray we can get rid of the drama that we had.
-Kyrie

"I need to make sure my weave don't get too close. I ain't taking no chances of it burning. I paid good money for this." Malaya joked, moving her hair out of her face.

"You need to make sure that damn scarf don't get too close." I told her.

I looked around to see everyone either cooking or eating hot dogs. We had set up seats and little blankets on the beach and we were really enjoying ourselves. Everyone had a smile on our faces.

"Dude I asked you to cook it not burn the damn hotdog!" Leoni yelled at Dlo.

"I told you to tell me when you wanted it out!" He yelled back at her.

"Well I told you to just cook it. I said I didn't care."

"If you ain't care, why don't you eat it?" He laughed at her.

She side eyed him and he eventually gave in giving her his hot dog. She kissed his cheek and smiled widely.

"Who wants to go skinny dipping!" Malaya yelled out.

"Let's try it." A'Zayla shrugged.

Toni, Malaya, Leoni, and A'Zayla stripped themselves out of their clothing and ran into the ocean water. We laughed as we heard the scream from the cold water hitting their bodies.

D'angelo and Dejounte walked over to where the girls put their clothes and they grabbed them. Once the girls noticed that they stole their clothes, they began to chase after them still trying to conceal their private areas.

"Dlo quit playing. At least give me my underwear!" Malaya yelled after them.

"Where's the fun in that?" Dejounte laughed loudly.

Kelly and Desiree watched as the girls acted crazy. Kelly chuckled to himself as he watched Dlo throw the clothes into the sand.

"Finally I was getting cold." Leoni said as she put her clothes back on.

After a minute or so everyone calmed down and we all sat in front of the fire. We started making smores and talking.

"I can't believe that it's our last night. We really leave tomorrow. It's very surreal." A'Zayla said.

"I know. It feels like just yesterday we first came here." Jordan agreed with her.

"I'm gonna miss all of you but we have to keep in contact." Toni spoke.

"Most definitely." Leoni nodded.

"I know they left but I kind of do miss Arabella and Nia. Although I didn't really like them all like that." A'Zayla.

"All like that? You basically despised that girl." Kelly laughed.

"Not despised, that's almost like hate. I didn't hate them. It was a strong, mutual dislike." A'Zayla laughed along.

Kelly stood up and got the attention of everyone.

"I just want to say that I'm sorry. Leoni, I shouldn't have called you out of your name. The whole situation could have been handled differently and I do apologize for everything that happened."

"Kelly, it's cool. I think we all overreacted when it came to the situation. It could have been avoided and I think that we should have just stopped it while we were ahead. I understood where you were coming from though. You felt like you had to stick up for Desiree even though she was wrong."

"I also want to say something." Desiree started, "I don't think I was wrong personally but I do apologize for messing up your clothes. It was wrong."

"It's cool." Leoni and A'Zayla said at the same time.

The girls and Kelly got up and hugged each other, making up, as the rest of us clapped. The drama was finally over.

"Alright guys. It's been a great night but I think it's time to wrap it up." Dlo smiled as he put the fire out.

_________

Omniscient

Everyone woke up the next day right on time. They finished packing the rest of their clothes. Everyone began to say their goodbyes to each other as they waited for their cars to come.

I decided that I was gonna go with Dlo to his hometown. We want to be able to know each other on another level so we thought it was smart to go and be together for some time.
-Leoni

Leaving the house is a bittersweet feeling. I'm happy that we can leave and go back home but it sucks that we are leaving people whom I call my friends.
-Toni

I was trying not to cry but I couldn't help it. I didn't want this day to come but it had to. Good things don't last forever.
-Malaya

Dejounte got off the phone with the production. He hung the phone up and walked back into the blue room where everyone was sitting down. Malaya was wiping her tears and Leoni and A'Zayla were hugging each other. He began to speak to everyone.

"That was for me. I got to go now." He said as he grabbed his bags.

Everyone went to hug him. A'Zayla placed a kiss on his lips and hugged them as she wiped her tears. The days was very emotional for everyone.

"I'll call you everyday." She told him.

"We got to meet up soon too. Bye baby." He waved at her as he got into the car.

Everyone just sat down and began to chat again. They all felt weird because Dejounte wasn't here. Almost everyone thought he would be the last to leave.

The phone rang again, signifying that someone else was going to be leaving. Kyrie went to the phone, to hear that Kelly and Desiree were leaving next.

He walked back into the room and pointed at the two. They stood up and hugged everyone. Desiree waved one final good bye as they all got into the car.

"So it's three down and nine more to go. I wish we could have had just one more day." Toni frowned.

"I'm just glad that I was able to meet all of you. You guys are awesome." Devin smiled.

They all heard a horn honk and Amour went to go see who's turn it was now. She too was sad yet happy to be going home.

"It's for D'angelo and Leoni." She said.

"Are you serious? I don't wanna leave yet!" He whined.

"We gotta go though." Leoni tugged his arm.

"Well group hug guys." Malaya smiled.

They joined in for another hug and quickly broke apart, letting Dlo and Leoni go out to the car that was taking them to their airport.

____________

As time went by, more people started to leave. A'Zayla soon found herself alone. She began to walk around the house and reminisce on everything. She smiled to herself as tears slipped from her eyes.

It's been fun here in The Real World. We have had our good times and our bad times but the experience was life changing. Thirteen people come into the house as strangers but almost fifteen leave as family. The Real World has changed our lives and it has been absolutely fun. Until next time.

Okayyyy so that was the last chapter of Season One of The Real World. I'm happy to be finished with season one so now I can start to get into Season Two. I don't know why but I am excited.

I just want to thank everyone who commented, shared, voted, and read my story. It means a lot.

With that being said, be on the look out for the house reveal and the cast. That is all coming soon.

Thanks, Nadia!