EP 11: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Toni

It's kind of surreal how we only have one more week in the house. It seems like just yesterday we were all just meeting and getting to know each other. Now it's been twelve weeks and we will be leaving in a matter of days. Today, the house wanted to come together and reminisce o the fun times we had and the bad too.
-Toni

"When I first met with Nia, I remember how we were talking and Kyrie came up to us and was trying to be slick and was talking about some Alabama belle and a Memphis cutie. He was very corny." Malaya laughed loudly.

"Nah, I wasn't even trying to be slick. I was just trying to be friendly, hell I ain't know you all like that." Kyrie chuckled.

"I was really shook when I first heard Devin's voice. He looks like a child but when he spoke to us I was like woah what the fuck!" A'Zayla spoke.

"It was pretty funny because your eyes got all wide." Devin smiled.

We continued to talk about the good things and the funny times that we have had together. It was cool.

"Remember Arabella. That bougie ass little bitch." I laughed.

"She acted like she was bad and bougie but she was really wack and goofy. She really called herself trying to fuck with my clothes before she left though. She weak for leaving though." A'Zayla.

"Not only that but how she did Jordan. She acted like Jordan wasn't her only friend. She did him dirty though." Kyrie said.

"Who's Arabella?" Desiree asked.

It got quiet for a minute because no one wanted to answer her. No one really cared for her and Kelly after what happened but honestly it's getting annoying.

"She was who you replaced." Kelly answered her.

"I think I liked her better." A'Zayla whispered under her breathe to Leoni.

The two girls laughed and Desiree looked at them. She chose to ignore them and kept quiet after that. It was obvious that without Nia, she was nothing so we were all confused as to why she turned on Nia like that.

"Hands down my favorite time was when we had the game at the club to see who can pull the most people. I was a little salty that we had to babysit Nia because we would have won if we hadn't had to do that." Leoni said.

"I think that y'all still would have lost." Dejounte smiled.

"Shut up because we still look better than all of you little boys." Leoni threw a pillow at him.

"I want to go in the Jacuzzi for real." I said standing up.

Leoni, A'Zayla, and Malaya decided they wanted to join so they went and changed into their bathing suits. Once we were done, we came back into the blue room and got in.

"I think that we should have like a final hurrah or something." Malaya suggested.

"What do you think we should do?"

"I don't want to go clubbing because there be far too many people there. It gets hot and all of that." I said.

"We should have a bonfire! We could roast hot dogs and make smores and skinny dip!" Malaya yelled.

"That actually sounds fun." Jordan said.

"We could get all of the stuff and do it on Saturday."

"I say hell yeah! Let's do it on Saturday then." Dlo yelled.

I can't wait to turn up and party on Saturday seeing that we leave on sunday. I think it will be fun and I can't wait to spend the last night with the roomies.
-Toni

________

D'Angelo

I decided that I am going to make Leoni mine. We're leaving in the next couple of days and I want to still be chilling with her after we leave so I am going to make her my girlfriend. Now I haven't had a girl in a minute because of my past ways but I am willing to try and be loyal to her.
-Dlo

"Let's talk." I said grabbing her hand and helping her out of the jacuzzi.

We walked outside to the pool and she hopped into it while I sat on the side with my feet in the pool.

"I wanted to talk about what are we gonna do after we leave from here." I told her.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to know how you feel about me."

"I like you, D'Angelo. I thought you knew that already."

"I did but I want to know your plans on after we leave. Like are we gonna still chill together or are we just gonna go out separate ways.

"I mean, it would be nice to still chill together. I enjoy spending time with you." She answered.

"I enjoy the time I spend with you as well and that's why I want to make sure we are on the same page because I don't want to not speak to you again after we leave the house."

"You trying to figure out if we are gonna date or something?"

"Yeah. Cause I mean, I like you and you like me so maybe we can try something out."

She swam closer to me and looked me in my face.

"I mean we can try it if you want to. I thought you was gonna been say something for real." She smiled.

"Well I'm glad I said something at all. Now we are dating and you are offically my wifey now." I joked with her.

"I think this deserves some celebratiry shots. Let's go get drunk." She pushed herself up out of the pool and ran into the house.

"Calm down. It's too earlier to drink. It's only 4 in the afternoon."

I'm glad we figured that out and I'm real happy that Leoni is my girl now. This was long overdue and I'm just glad that we could figure out our feelings for each other.
-Dlo