S2 E7: From Guys to Girls

Small authors note at the end!

It's been a lot of tension in the house. Almost everyone has been on edge since the fight broke out between the girls. I think that Armani is hiding something and I don't know what it is and frankly, I'm not sure if I care anymore. I wasn't expecting her to act the way she did last week and now, I'm having a harder time trusting her but she's my partner and I have to stick by her.
-Tyler

"I know who's next to fight her. I'm telling you if Trinity don't get her this week, she's gonna beat her ass next week." Alijah whispered to Alessandra.

"I think so too. Trinity and Caroline have butted heads since the first week in the house. I just hope that their head butting doesn't blow up the whole house." Alessandra said.

Alijah and Alessandra were closer than ever because now because they both disliked the same people. Alessandra's ankle had been healing up and she was now feeling more comfortable to play in the challenges.

"I just wonder what's the challenge for this week."

I'm the house, Stephen and Caroline chilled in their room. Caroline was feeling like public enemy number on, which she was, and she had to admit it was starting to get to her. She was getting mad because she felt like no one in the house was being nice and she felt like it was now her time to start being rude too.

"I can't be in this house no more, Steph. I'm telling you, I'm gonna fight someone else. Everyone over there thinking they better than me but they ain't. Trinity thinks she's better than all the other girls but she's not." Caroline sat up from her bed.

Stephen sat up as well and turned to Caroline, "what's your problem with her anyway? She ain't do nothing to you for real. Why you hating?"

Caroline kissed her lips and rolled her eyes. She wasn't hating on Trinity, or at least she thought she wasn't, she was just getting annoying to Caroline. Even though Caroline
didn't know why she annoyed her so much.

"Nobody jealous of that girl. She just had a stuck up attitude ever since we came in this house. It's annoying."

Steph decided that it was time for him to let her know the truth. The players in the house had been telling him to let her know but he has been holding it off.

"You're getting annoying too. You start to much drama and you're too much to deal with. I get that we said that we were gonna make people throw challenges but you took it too far." Steph yelled at her.

"We came in second though didn't we!? You didn't even thank me for that after all I did to help and you wanna bitch about some drama that I didn't even bring up. I don't give a rat's ass and you shouldn't either." Caroline got up and walked out of the room.

I don't know what to say to her. She's gonna think she's right no matter what and at this point i wouldn't care if someone else fought her.
-Steph

All Boys please make your way to the vans outside. Only the boys will be competing today.

"Ayeeee!! Go on and get the hell outta here! We get to take our break today!" Alijah laughed loudly, pushing Odell out of the room.

"Let's just go and get this over with. Cause I ain't trying to stay there all day." Odell said.

The boys walked outside and met up with Nadia who was in front of the van. She waited for all of them to come outside.

"So Guys! Today you will be the only ones playing. No girls just boys. So let's hop into the van and go to the arena where you guys will be competing." Nadia told them.