S2 E3 P2: Not My Teammate

We all come back in from the challenge and Alijah is in her room with her headphones in her ears. I felt like I should go in and talk to her because that's what I would want someone to do for me.
-Alessandra

"Hey Alijah. You okay?" I asked as I rubbed her back.

"No I'm pissed. He threw a fucking challenge for that bitch!"

Alijah sat up and pulled her earphones out of her ears. She walked over to her closet and started getting undressed.

"That was wrong but don't worry about it you gotta challenges to win." Alessandra tried to console her.

"But we going up against people like You, Ben, Karl, and Trinity! We ain't gonna win a lot and we don't have a lot of challenges for him to be throwing! That's a million dollars right there and he playing like it's only ten dollars or something." Alijah yelled drawing the attention of Caroline who sat in the other room.

"It's okay though. Just calm down."

"I need that money though. I want to help out my family and I need that money, Alessandra. It ain't fair that I had to be teamed up with that nigga and it ain't fair that he's worried about some hoe."

I'm so sick of Alijah calling me a hoe. The only guy I fucked in this house was Odell. If she don't keep my name out of her mouth them we are gonna be fighting like right now.
-Caroline

"Bitch I'm not s fucking hoe so stop calling me one!" Caroline yelled as she stormed into the room.

"You slept with Odell on the second night!"

"That doesn't mean I'm a hoe though. I didn't sleep with any other nigga here so quit calling me a hoe!" Caroline continued to argue with her.

"Bitch the shoe fits and you need to wear it. Now get the fuck out of my room." Alijah yelled at her.

"Make me. Make me get the fuck out of your room."

Everyone began to come into their room as they heard the commotion going on. Alijah was dressed only in her sports bra and her shorts so she was trying to get a shirt on but Caroline wouldn't let her.

"No bitch, make me get out your room then hoe. I'm tired of you calling me a hoe." Caroline closed her drawer.

I don't know why I'm just noticing this but Caroline is an instigator. She did this with Trinity now she's doing it with Alijah. I don't know how this is gonna play out but my money is on Alijah.
-Karl

"Get the fuck outta my room, Caroline!" Alijah screamed, having reached her limit.

"Make me get the fuck outta your room. Make me."

Caroline caused a reaction in Alijah as she pushed her into the wall. Alijah instantly started throwing punches at Caroline.

"Alijah stop it! Caroline let go of her." Alessandra yelled from on top of the bed.

I ain't gonna lie, at first I was wondering if I should break it up but when i saw Alijah titty pop out, I knew I wasn't.
-Stephen
&
You're such a pedophile man.
-Ben
Her shit was pierced too my nigga!
-Steph

In my head I was cheering Alijah on. I was like 'beat her ass' but in reality I got Ben and Tyler to break it up.
-Trinity

As Ben pulled Alijah off of Caroline. Alijah began to scream.

"Let go of my hair bitch!" Alijah swung at her again, hitting her on her face, where most of her previous hits landed as well.

"Let go of her hair, Caroline! " Alessandra stepped into the fight.

As Caroline let go of her hair, Alijah stood up and covered herself. Alessandra grabbed her shirt off the bed and helped Alijah keep her chest from not showing.

"Now get the fuck out my room." Alijah told her

Caroline walked out of the room and went into her own room where Steph followed her.

"What the fuck? Why the hell did you fight her?" Steph questioned her.

"She was talking so much shit so I just put her in her place." Caroline answered.

"But you lost the fight. She put you in your place."

Caroline stood up and put her hair in a ponytail.

"If you want to be on her side then you can be her partner. I don't care."

"I ain't on nobody side, I'm just saying don't be fighting like that. You're my teammate and I don't need you getting beat up so bad to where you can't compete." Stephen tried to explain to her.

"I get that and that's why I was fucking with Odell."

"Wait what?"

Steph sat down on his bed, looking up at Caroline who was in the closet changing. She put another shirt on before she started talking again.

"I was messing with Odell so he could throw a challenge. If he threw the challenge then that could be one less team to worry about. He threw the challenge which put them in a tie for last place. Tyler and Armani ain't nobody to worry about either."

I like the way she's thinking. She's getting into the boys emotional side. She got Odell to throw a challenge so she can get someone else to throw one too. That's smart actually.
-Steph

"So who you getting next?" He asked her

"I don't know. I know Ben ain't gonna fall for it yet and Karl might take a minute too. I'm not worried about Tyler and Armani though. They ain't much competition." Caroline answers as she got out of the closet.

"Maybe you should see about Karl." Steph whispered a bit after hearing people walk by their room.

Caroline closed their door and walked back to sit on the bed by Steph.

"I guess I could start tonight when we go out. Odell will be drunk so he ain't gonna be see much of anything."

"I'll keep him distracted just worry about Karl. Get in his head and wait till tomorrow to ask him to throw a challenge. " Stephen told her.

"That's the plan, my man." Caroline dapped Stephen up.

Stephen and I are actually becoming a team unlike these other teams in here. I know for a fact Odell and Alijah are done for and Armani and Tyler barely talk to each other. By tomorrow night, Karl and Trinity's relationship will be strained and after that will be Ben and Alessandra's. Our thinking is really good right now.
-Caroline
&
We officially the money team now!!!!
-Steph
---------------

It's kind of short today but I do plan on making the next chapter longer. Vote, Comment, Share, and read. Thanks.