S2 E5: Dizzy Asf

Small Author's Note at the end of the chapter.

------------------------

After being able to talk to each other and get to know each other better yesterday, I think that the house has gotten a little closer. Well besides Alijah and Caroline but they fought so I wouldn't expect them to be that close but still it's less issues now.
-Alessandra

"Good morning to you! Good morning to you. The birds are chirping!" Alijah sang and danced into the kitchen.

Everyone was sitting and eating some oatmeal and other foods while they were waiting for Nadia's voice to project over.

"So if there's no challenge today, does that mean that everyone is getting those one hundred points?" Tyler asked.

"There's gonna be a challenge. There's always a challenge." Ben spoke with his mouth full of oatmeal.

Trinity sat in the Billard room with Stephen, Karl and Odell. Caroline wasn't so far from the room, so she heard everything being said.

"What y'all think the challenge is this week?" Trinity asked as she played pool with the boys.

"It better be something like easy cause after last week, we need a break. I can still taste that nasty ass stuff in my mouth." Karl complained.

Caroline walked into the room, sitting down on the couch. She was bored and she felt like she needed to start some drama. Fortunately for her, Trinity was the perfect target.

"So this is the boys hangout or something?" Caroline leaned back, getting comfortable.

Karl nodded his head as it was his turn to play. Trinity didn't say anything, she just watched Caroline talked. Trinity didn't like Caroline but she was cordial with the girl.

"Why is she in here then? I know she looks like a little boy but she ain't." Caroline laughed.

When girls don't have nothing better to do, they start to hate on the other girls that are doing bigger and better things. Caroline is being extra because she bored and I ain't having her bullshit anymore.
-Trinity

"Look I don't know what your damn problem is with me but I don't have time for your ass anymore. Speak up now." Trinity sat her stick down.

"I already told you my problem. I don't like you. You think that you're better than the rest of us girls and you look like a little boy. You're the only one in this house that's stuck up." Caroline explained, laughing on the inside.

"So I'm stuck up because I don't fuck with you? All right." Trinity nodded her head.

Karl stepped up and intervened. He led Trinity out of the room and into their bedroom. He didn't want her saying anything else or for a fight to break out. Plus it was only 10 in the morning.

Trinity sat down on her bed and Karl did the same. "You can't let her get to you like that. We here for one reason and that's to win that money. We don't got the time for you to be arguing and fighting with her. She's only doing that to mess with your head before the game."

"I get that but I'm telling you, Karl. If she do some shit like that again, I'm popping her dead in her mother fucking mouth. I don't get it. How the hell you don't like me and we don't even talk. She's just crazy."