EP 9: Tables Turned

Malaya

So we were all having fun and chilling on the deck but A'Zayla ran out and decided that she wanted to spill the tea. She said that Nia had only poured the bleach on their clothes because Desiree threatened her. I mean, Desiree was wrong for threatening her but Nia is just as wrong because she wanted to be a weak ass bitch and go along with it. But the fact that she paid them back is showing that she is maturing.
-Malaya

"What do you think we should do about it?" Leoni questioned her.

"Nothing. If we just give them rope then they'll hang themselves." She said doing the little gestures along with it.

"I just find it funny how she talked about us being rude but she's doing the same thing but it's even worse."

"The only thing you guys can do know is drop it. Y'all don't have to speak to them. You can walk right past them and keep it pushing." Toni decided to speak.

"I still just feel like it was wrong though. Don't put your hands on my things, put your hands on me. If there is an issue fight with me not my stuff cause that's weak shit. I shouldn't have to be worried about my things being bleached every time I leave the house." Leoni kept going.

"I ain't even gonna mess with Nia. Like I told her, thanks and I appreciate but I still not fucking with you. When she say something to Desiree, she's gonna be on her own and she's gonna come looking for friends and I ain't gonna be that to her." A'Zayla shrugged as she sat down in the seat with Amour.

"I think you all should just let it be now. She apologized and now you guys have to be the bigger people and just let it go because this house is becoming very stressful." Amour spoke.

"We can't let it go because there was never an apology from the person who started this bullshit. If Desiree could sit down and really apologize then I would be okay with her. Kelly on the other hand, he can go take a long walk off a short cliff for all I care." Leoni responded.

"Maybe if we spoke to her we could-

"No, Moury. It won't work because they are two childish individuals. It would be a different case if it wasn't her destroying my clothes. I spent my money on those clothes and for her random ass to destroy my clothes, pisses me off." Leoni told her.

"Ain't no forgive and forget shit." A'zayla said.

I think we are all getting to the point of no return with Desiree and Kelly. As for Nia, I can see her becoming cool with the house again. I don't think it will happen for Desiree and Kelly though.
-Malaya

________________

Nia

I feel really bad about everything that has been going on. I'm not that type of person who just sits back and laughs about the bad things that happen to people. That's just not me and I really do want to make things right. I was able to talk to A'Zayla and Leoni, but now I need to talk to Desiree.
-Nia

"We need to talk." I told Desiree as I walked into the room she was in.

"Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you. Why would you pay those girls back? They talked shit about you, Nia." She brought it back up like she was trying to help me remember.

"Okay and? I felt really bad that we did that to their clothes. I don't care if they talked shit about me. We destroyed almost all of the clothes they brought here."

"We? Sweetheart, you are the one that poured the bleach. I didn't do it."

"You threatened me into pouring it. You told me that you were gonna destroy my clothes along with theirs if I didn't do it."

Desiree stood up from her seat and walked over to the fridge. She opened the bottle of orange juice as she continued to talk to me.

"I think you have it confused. You poured it yourself. I didn't say anything to you, Nia Marie." She spoke.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"What are you talking about? You are acting like a crazy bitch! Why the hell you trying to switch up on me. After all we did, you wanna be a flip flopping ass hoe! I stuck up for when they talked about you being sloppy!" Desiree started to yell at me.

"Can you calm down? I want to have a nice chat with you. I don't want to have to deal with drama on our last couple of weeks in the house." I tried to talk to her.

"No, fuck that and fuck you too, Nia! I have been nothing but a friend to your dumb, sloppy ass! I have been there for you and now you wanna turn on me?!" She continued to scream at me.

By this time, everyone was coming out of their rooms and coming into the kitchen to listen to the argument. Desiree, noticing the attention, started to act more dramatic.

"You are nothing more than a sloppy girl. You've been acting so thirsty, so here let me quench your thirst, bitch!"

As soon as she finished her sentence, she picked up the orange juice and began to throw it on me. My whole body was drenched in orange juice. She walked up to me and did the worst thing you could ever do to someone. She spat in my face.

After she spit on Nia, it went in slow motion. Nia punched Desiree dead in her mouth and they began to fight. It was a good thing that everyone was there because the boys were there to break it up in time.
-Amour

I was quickly pulled off of Desiree and taken into the bathroom. Devin and Kyrie carried me there and Kelly to Desiree. They quickly sat down and the producers came into the room.

"Nia, this has been your second altercation. I'm sorry but that is two too many and because of that, you have to pack your bags and go home." Matt said.

I nodded my head and went to my room to pack my things.