EP 6 P1: Planning

Kyrie:

Tonight we all trying to turn up and go out and party since these past two weeks has been anything but peaceful. We trying to just chill out and go party but with Nia's sloppy ass and Desiree's crazy ass, anything can happen tonight with alcohol in our systems.

-Kyrie

"Ayeeee, lean by the water, perc pill popper!" Malaya yelled dancing around in the section we were in.

She danced around with me and she continued to sip on my drink, not her own. Anyone could easily tell that she had a little bit of a buzz so I made sure to be chilling with her because she's only gonna get more drunk.

"Come over here and chill for a minute. You can dance a little bit later." I pulled her arm slightly over to a two seater.

"Kyrie you're so nice!" She smiled at me and slapped her hand on my face trying to be nice.

"Come on Malaya, you a little drunk so chill out." I removed her hand from my face.

"I ain't drunk for real. I had 3 drinks, Kyrie. I ain't no lightweight." She rolled her eyes at me grabbing another drink.

"Okay, Malaya."

"Why you always looking out for me? You must really be thinking that I'm going to get myself into some real trouble."

"It ain't even that. I really chill with everyone. I look at y'all all like y'all my sisters and brothers because we've been in the house together for so long so of course I'm gonna look out for everyone. You just far too funny so I make sure I stay by you whenever I want to laugh." I explained to her.

"Awe, that makes me want to cry. I look at you like the brother I never hand. Or wanted," She joked, "Their ain't no Ky with out Malay, okay?"

"Yeah, girl whatever." I gave her a small hug, laughing at her nonsense.

These bonds that we're forming in the house will be unbreakable and the fact that we're able to have this experience is life changing and I hope that none of us for granted.

-Kyrie

________

Amour

Devin, Toni and I are dancing in the middle of the floor and I can say that if you get a bit of alcohol in Devin system, he will really turn up and he's really funny. Devin is a cool person and it's a shame that it took us half the time here to get to know each other.

-Amour

"Go Kelly, get it Kelly!" Toni yelled as we danced around Kelly.

We watched as Kelly danced and turned up. Kelly had grabbed our hands and spinned us around, he stepped out of the circle and began to cheer for me.

"Mess it up, Moury! Mess it up, boo!" Toni laughed as I began to twerk.

I continued to twerk and dance around in the circle when Kelly and Toni joined me. Leoni and Dlo eyes were bulging out of the head, probably because it was a shock to see me out of my shell.

"Ayeee, throw it back, Moury!" Leoni clapped her hands as she danced with Dlo.

He had his hand wrapped around her waist and was moving to the beat a little bit. They were smiling and they did look like a couple. Next thing we know, Jordan comes out and begins to dance with me.

The music began to die down and another song came on but I was tired. I walked over to get something to drink with Toni and Kelly.

"Y'all gonna wake up with a major headache like for real." Kelly laughed.