S2 EP1: Welcome to the TRW

Welcome to The Real World: Challenge! I'm your host, Nadia Carter.

This season on The Real World, ten people. five boys and five girls will come into our house and compete in a series of challenges, here in Cancun! The ten will be split into teams of two players and they will be competing for a chance to win one million dollars!

Get ready to see the emotions heat up in The Real World: Challenge!

________________

Hey, I'm Ben Simmons and I'm 20 years old live in Philly but I was born in Australia. I came here to have fun but most importantly win some money. I want the money so I can get the things I want. I plan on winning this money by winning these challenges. I think I'm a good competitor and I do think that people will see me as real competition.
-Ben

I walked into the house and began to look around. It was clear that I was the first person here so I walked over to the rooms.

I walked into the first room and looked on the bed. I saw that it was another name and a green shirt on the bed. The name read Caroline.

"So they assigned rooms to us?" I questioned myself.

I continued to walk around the rooms until I found my name and the name of my teammate in the Blue room. I picked up my shirt and went back to look at her name.

"Alessandra? She just better be here to get this money."

I began to unpack as I heard other voices come into the house. It sounded like two other females but I wasn't quite sure.

"It's so nice here. I am really living for this house!" I heard the girl yell.

"It's so big." Another girl said in awe.

I reached the living room area and walked over to the girls that sat down in the living room. I smiled as they jumped up to greet me.

"Hey, we didn't realize that anyone else was here. I'm Caroline." The darker girl smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Ben." I gave them both a hug and waited for the next girl to introduce herself.

"I'm Armani." She waved.

"Where are you from?" I asked her.

"I'm from New Orleans but I was born in France." She informed me.

"Yeah, I was born in Australia." I smiled at her.

"I mean, I'm Haitian but you know. I guess we can talk about you guys." Caroline joked.

Caroline and Armani are pretty cool for the most part. From having a little conversation with them, I can tell that Armani is kind of stand offish and that Caroline is cool. I kind of wish that she was my teammate but I hope that Alessandra, whoever that is, will bring it so we can win that money
-Ben

_________

Hello, I'm Trinity. I'm 24 and I'm from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I'm really here to win this money but I do plan on having fun here. I think that many people will think that I'm not competition because I'm from Wisconsin because they think that we just like our cheese. But baby, cheese is  another word for money so I'm coming for that million dollars.
-Trinity