s3 e2

omniscient:

after the awkward meeting, the house members went to their rooms. amari sat on her bed talking to keizha about her ex, devin.

"he broke up with me once he found out that i had a sugar daddy. i mean i ain't fuck him or anything. he wasn't that kind of sugar daddy. he just wanted to spend time with me and devin didn't like that." amari explained.

"so you were cheating on devin with some old ass man for money. ain't devin playing in the nba?" keizha questioned her.

"i mean yeah he does-

"girl. you're dumb for real." keizha told her.

i don't know what's wrong with this girl. her ex was in the nba. i wonder what kind of money her grandpa had if she cheated on devin with him.
-keizha

nadia and criss talked about their relationships in their room as well. nadia was explaining the story to her.

"we were together for our senior year of high school. we went to different schools but we lived across the street from each other." nadia told him.

"why did y'all break up?"

"you know with him going into the league, he wanted to get used to everything first. we had both said it was just a little break but after six months, i don't think it's considered a break anymore." she shrugged.

"well do you still love him? like you trying to get back together with him?"

"honestly, yeah. i'm always gonna love markelle. he was literally my first everything. my first kiss, my first time, and my first love. this about to sound real corny but i'm just waiting for him to let me know what's up." nadia admitted.

"damn. that's deep."

nadia laughed before she changed the subject, "what about you? you and jordan?"

criss laughed a bit, "the nigga cheated on me. we took a break and he started messing with his ex then when we got back together his bitch come over talking about she's having his first baby and shit. I broke up with him. I would get back with him but-

"but what? there ain't no buts." nadia shook her head.

"Yes there is, i don't know how he feels about me. Plus, he need to get his shit together. I don't time for the baby mama drama."

"yeah i get it."

"I wish he would've just did right the first time then we wouldn't have had to worry about this shit." Criss sighed.

——————

dejounte sat in his room with jordan and devin who were both unpacking. he was salty that keizha walked away before he even had the opportunity to say anything to her.

"you wanna get back together with her?" jordan asked devin.

"i don't know man. To be honest, no. I don't do that cheating shit. i never thought about cheating on her so it broke me when she did that to me but i do still got love for her so maybe but i don't know."

"i mean you can do her how she did you. with criss, she wants me back. she might not say it but she does. i know it." jordan smirked.

"man, keizha ain't say shit to me. she walked out the fucking room." dejounte spoke acting salty.

"maybe she don't wanna talk to you no more. why you break up anyway?" devin asked.

"she said i was too childish."

"childish?" jordan spoke.

"yeah i️ don't know."

"well think about it this way. it's four more girls. criss off limits but you still got gabryana, amari, te'yanna, and nadia." jordan explained to him.

"amari off limits too." devin chimed in.

"how am i even go get with them? everyone in their rooms avoiding each other." dejounte questioned.

"shit that sounds like a personal problem." Jordan started laughing.

- - - - - - - - -

later in the night, the girls got acquainted by the hot tub. the boys and te'yanna were in the living room. Keizha stayed in her room.

"fuck it up, girl!" criss yelled as Amari was throwing her ass back to blac youngsta's booty.

"I'm so dead." gaby laughed. Criss started twerking on the rock wall.

these girls are funny as fuck man. i think that we can get along with all of them except for keizha. it's still too early to read her but i don't know about her yet.
-gaby.

"toot toot!" Amari twerked.

The girls settled down for a bit while they sat in the hot tub. they talked about the different relationships.

"amari girl, what the hell was going through your mind?!" Nadia yelled after hearing why her and devin broke up.

"i wanted the money for myself for real. besides, i wasn't sleeping with him do it wasn't for real cheating." Amari explained.

"But do you see why he's mad?" Gaby asked.

"I mean yeah but he was acting like a little bitch about it. If he would've asked me to stop i would've."

"Would you really?" Criss questioned her, not really believing that.

"No, probably not."

The girls started laughing. Amari started talking, "besides your ex, is there any other nigga in the house that you think is sexy as fuck?"

"Dejounte definitely. He's cute." Criss told the group.

"Dave is cute too but the face tattoos threw me off." Nadia said.

"I'm just focusing on Jayson. I don't have time to be looking at the other boys."

"You could get that nigga whenever you want, girl. You better go walk in there, lead him out of the room, and let him know how you feel." Amari instructed her.

Gaby sighed, "It ain't that easy. What if he don't wanna get back with me?"

"He definitely wants to get back with you. We can all see that." Nadia added.

"So get up and go get him." Amari spoke to her.

The three girls watched as Gaby got up out of the pool, and grabbed the towel nearest to him.

I don't even know why I let the girls talk me into doing this but I love Jayson and I wanna get back with him. So it's time for me to stop being a pussy and go get my man back!
-Gaby

"Hey, Jayson. Can you come here?" Gaby called Jayson from outside of living room.

Gaby waited as Jayson walked to the kitchen where she stood from.

"What's up?" Jayson asked her.

"Us. I want to get back together, Jayson. I still love you and I think we've both matured a lot and-

Jayson cut Gaby off as he kissed her. The girls watched the two as Amari clapped.

"My sis is about to her her some dick tonight, ladies!"