S2 EP 6: Girls Day

It's the officially the middle of the season and that means that we have five more challenges till they announce a winner. Right now, Trin and I are still tied with Ben and Alessandra so it's crucial that we win at least the next two challenges to put ourselves ahead of them. I'm not really worried though because it's Trinity and Myself. We're the best.
-Karl

"Can you believe it's halfway over with? It's like yesterday we walked into this house!" Alijah said.

Everyone was chilling in the living room waiting for the intercom to blare throughout the house.

"Really! I'm kind of glad that it's almost over but at the same time I'm sad. It's a bittersweet feeling." Alessandra smiled.

"Y'all saying this now until one of our teams wins the whole challenge and then y'all gone be talking about fuck this bitch and shit like that." Caroline rolled her eyes walking past.

Alijah kissed her lips yet she ignored Caroline. Almost everyone did at this point. She was considered irrelevant in the house. Alessandra continued to talk.

"I just wonder how it's gonna be when we do get the money. It's a million dollars to split between the two partners. That's just crazy. Imagine how much our lives will change." She said in awe.

"Really. I mean that's our whole lives and possibly other people lives to that'll change. It's just crazy." Alijah talked.

"All girls please report to the van in front of the house. Only the girls will be competing today!"

I think we all we confused as fuck when it came to this. Only the girls will be competing? This is starting to get weird.
-Alessandra

The girls walk up to the front of the house where Nadia is waiting with the van.

"Hey girls! I'm pretty sure you're wondering why it's only you right?" Nadia asked them.

"Hell yeah why they ain't coming?" Caroline questioned as she put her hand over her eyes to block the sun.

Nadia laughed a bit, "We're actually going to get mud bath at the spa today while the boys do the challenge! It's been too long since I had a good facial and trust me, I'm ready to go have some fun."

All of the girls were jumping, smiling, and clapping when they heard the word spa. It was almost like a dream come true. The boys did the work while the girls got to chill out and enjoy the day. This was really the day that they all loved.

"Come on. Let's get in the car so we can go and have a lot of fun." Nadia laughed as she hopped into the passenger seat of the van.

------------------
So why do we pull up to a fucking arena! Not a spa but a damn arena! An arena! I will never get over that. Nadia told us that we were going to a spa but instead we pull up to an arena! This shit is blowing my mind!
-Alijah

"Umm what the fuck is this?" Alijah asked as they all stepped out of the car.

"It's your spa for today!" Nadia laughed.

Caroline kissed her lips and waved her hand, "Oh no. You said a spa. You said we got a day off. "

"Actually you guys are the ones competing in the challenge today. The boys aren't and I mean, you still get those mud baths today."