valentine's day special

happy valentine's day everyone! this is a special that talks about how the couples spent their last valentine's day together. So it was when they were together.

te'yanna and dave
omniscient

because dave forgot to make reservations for the restaurant te'yanna wanted to go to, he was forced to cook for her. dave wasn't a cook and te'yanna knew that but it was nice that he attempted to try for her. 

"I made eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausage, grits, and some waffles just in case you don't like the pancakes, ma." dave placed a big plate of food at her locker.

te'yanna smiled, taking the plate from the her boyfriend. She smelled food, it didn't smell bad. she took a small bite and almost spit it back out.

"it's good baby!" te'yanna lied smiling.

"it is?! you want some more eggs?" dave asked about to give her a some of his eggs.

"No! I got enough." She moved her plate away from him.

Dave smirked, knowing that the food was terrible. He didn't say anything as she took another bite in agony. He watched her spit out the rest of the food and sigh.

"I can't do it. The food is shit and it was a really nice thought but I can't. I can't eat anymore because the eggs are crunchy, the pancakes are still doughy, the bacon isn't cooked all the way, and the grits are watery. Dave, i love you but you bet not ever get your ass back in that kitchen." She said in one breath.

Dave laughed and nodded his head toward the kitchen.

"There's pizza on the counter."

Te'yanna sprung from her seat, laughing as she kissed the side of dave's face, "Happy valentine's day baby."

amari and devin
amari's point of view

"I hope you don't mind us staying in tonight, mari. I just want it to be us too. you know how it is."  devin told me as he walked from the bathroom.

i get that going out can get a little hectic cause he's always getting asked for autographs and shit. i am kind of glad that we didn't go out cause i wouldn't be able to talk to my sugar daddy, Charles.

Charles was willing to pay me $2,000 to talk to him all day on valentine's day. He said he was send it to my bank account at 9 and it was only 8:30. Devin didn't know about Charles and he certainly was not gonna find out.

"Who you texting, baby?" Devin questioned me lying down.

"Nobody. Just a friend. telling me what her and her boyfriend really did today." I lied through my teeth.

"oh, well if you want we can have some fun and stuff." Devin smiled rubbing my thighs.

smiling, i answered back, kissing his lips. my phone went off saying i had a message but i quickly put my phone on do not disturb and continued with devin.

"happy valentine's day baby."

gabi and jayson
omniscient