EP4 P3: Thief in the Night and the Fight

Desiree POV

So my first night into the house and it is quite a shocker that Kelly is here with me. Kelly and I have been together for a while but he doesn't like to claim me and it's very annoying. I love him and we aren't going to break up ever so he can get over that. Anyway, we were are suppose to be going to some club and I am excited because I get to chill with my baby!|

-Desiree

"So what are we doing now?" Amour asked everyone.

"What you mean?" Malaya asked her as she ate some chips.

"Last time we did girls versus guys, are we doing something like that or no?" She continued.

"Now that we think about it, we won! Y'all never cleaned the house!" Jordan exclaimed.

"No, that's not fair, we we're babysitting that night!" A'Zayla yelled getting louder.

"Well life ain't fair. So how about tomorrow y'all start cleaning this place up." Dlo laughed.

"Fine, we will clean but if y'all dirty this house afterwards, it's your ass." Toni threatened the boys.

"I don't have to clean do I?" I questioned the boy, Kyrie.

"I mean you a girl aren't you?" He answered me

"But I wasn't here to dirty this place so I shouldn't have to clean it up. That's just dumb." I rolled my eyes.

"Look, you don't have to do it if you don't want to but it would help you bond with us. We ain't gonna force you to do something that you don't want to do." Leoni answered her.

"Okay that's cool. I think I'm going to go and get ready for tonight." I smiled walking away.

As I began to walk away, they continued on with their conversation. I turned back around and listened in.

"It's her first day and she's already annoying."

"She ain't that bad plus she's Kelly's girl."

"No she ain't. He was just trying to get with Amour not that long ago. He don't want that girl."

"Okay, but still. We gonna be living with her for the next ten weeks so we might as well get along."

"I can tell now. It's gonna be her and Nia that I get into it with. I can see that now." I heard A'Zayla's voice.

Bitches are fake these days and don't no one forget that. I mean I don't know these girls but I thought that they would at least be cool enough to where we can get along but I guess not right? It's okay though because I got something for them if any of them want to try me.

-Desiree

___________

Amour's POV

So we all decided to go and get ready for the club. We're getting dressed and doing our makeup until the girls and I hear A'Zayla yelling a little bit.