S3 E3: Insecurities and Commitments

Omniscient:

Today, everyone wanted to go to the park and chill there but I decided to ask Keizha if she wanted to go out to eat with me and Gaby. Keizha hasn't been all that open but then again we really haven't been that open to her so I think that this lunch will hopefully push us to becoming cool with each other.

-Nadia

The girls walked away from the park where everyone else was either playing basketball or chilling under the shade. It was the first day that it wasn't gloomy or raining outside so the roommates wanted to take advantage of that.

"Wanna just go to the first restaurant we see?" Nadia asked.

"Yeah, I don't care as long as I get some good food." Gaby laughed a bit as the girl's turned the corner and walked towards some random restaurant.

"Right." Keizha said in agreement.

The girls opened the door and went to find a seat close to a window. Nadia decided to ask Keizha more questions, wanting to get to know her.

"So hope you don't mind me asking but what happened with Dejounte?" Nadia questioned her.

"He was childish as fuck. I didn't have time raise him up into a man. I mean, that was his mama's job. I stopped caring and he did too so we ended it. I was the main one wanting to end it though." She explained.

"I get that. That's how Jayson was but you see he matured a lot." Gaby smiled as she thought back to her night with Jayson.

"Everybody can't be Jayson, girl! I haven't even held a conversation with the boy."

"Maybe having a conversation would be nice. Not saying you got to get back together with him or anything." Nadia told her.

Keizha scoffed, "A conversation? Maybe but I don't think we'll be getting together anytime soon. I'm seeing someone else."

Nadia and Gaby's eyes grew wide. They weren't expecting anyone to be in another relationship if they just got out of one.

"How long ago did you and Dejounte break up?" Gaby asked her.

"About a year and some months. I just started seeing this guy, Chris about five months ago." Keizha told the other girls.

"Chris know you in a house with your ex?"

"No. I haven't talked to him about being in the house with Dejounte but he ain't gonna go crazy or anything." Keizha reassured them.

The girls nodded their heads as the waiter brought water to the table. He quickly took their orders and left, leaving them to talk some more.

"Nadia, why are you and Markelle playing? I thought for sure you and him were gonna get back together before anyone else but Gaby and Jayson already together again. Y'all slacking." Keizha jokes a bit.

"I don't know. I don't know what is going on." Nadia told them.

"Shit figure it out cause I need another couple in this depressed ass house full of exes." Gaby laughed.

"I had fun today for real. Thanks for bringing me out." Keizha smiled.

"Thanks for coming with us."

I'm happy that Nadia and Gaby invited me out to eat with them. I thought I was gonna be a loner in this house or something but they lowkey got me thinking about Chris and how he might feel after he hears that I'm in a house with Dejounte. I guess i'll be calling him later
-Keizha

——-

Back at the park, Dave walks towards Te'yanna.

"hey ma."