E2 P2: Battle of the Sexes

Leoni's POV

So us girls are in the all girl room making a game plan. We want to win and I don't want to clean. So we making sure we win. Our game plan gonna be bomb so that we can have a dinner that's bomb.

-Leoni

"So here's what we need to do. We need to split up into twos. You don't want to look like you are a loner or some crap like that. So split up." Nia said.

A'Zayla went with Leoni, Toni and Malaya went together, leaving Amour and me together.

"Okay since I got you, we are gonna get you drunk. You're a little shy and I think drinks will bring you out of that. I really hope you're not a sloppy drunk." Nia told her.

"No, I'm actually a clumsy one so please, don't let me fall and bust my face or something." Amour laughed.

"So who does makeup the best. We need to be slayed and laid. We need to be giving these boys whiplash out here. So who does it the best?" I asked them.

"Toni does. You saw her face the first day. It was beat!" Malaya told us.

"I agree. Toni can do the make up and you should do the hair. You had the best hair when we first came in." A'Zayla agreeded.

So we came to a consensus, we were going to win tonight. We are going to win! Girls rule and boys drool!

-Malaya

&

What is the saying? Boys go to jupiter to get more stupider and Girls go to Mars to get more stars?

-Nia

&

No it's Girls go to Mar to get more cars. Then its Boys go to jupiter to get more stupider while Girls go to college to get more knowledge.

-Toni

&

We are gonna win tonight and get that fancy dinner and if we don't, I guess my name gonna be Arabella because I'm gonna leave while boys out.

-A'Zayla

&

It's the battle of the sexes and we plan on winning. Go girls on three! One, Two, Three

-Leoni

&

Go girls!!!! Let's win tonight!

-All the girls.

We walked out of the confessional and began to get ready for the club.

______________

D'angelo's POV

The girls were too busy trying to be pretty. We was just worried about the girls at the club. We have a plan and it's going to work. I just hope Leoni isn't mad at me after we win.