EP5: Majority Rules

Later On That Night

Dejounte POV

So A'Zayla left me with an agenda. I had make sure everyone still wanted her in the house because I wanted her to stay. Malaya decided to help me out and we really needed to talk to everyone else except Leoni and Dlo. Leoni is really cool with A'Zayla and Dlo will just go along Leoni.

-Dejounte

"Hey, you guys got a quick second?" Malaya asked Kyrie, Kelly, and Devin who were chilling in the Billard room.

"Yeah, just winning this game. What's up?" Kyrie said standing shirtless chalking his stick up.

"We just wanted to make sure that you all were gonna vote A'Zayla to stay in the house." I spoke up leaning against the wall.

"Fashoo, I'm too scared to not vote her back in the house. Did you not see how she was beating Nia's ass. She was swinging her around and pulled her hair out." Kelly laughed along with Kyrie.

I watched Devin crack a smile. He was slowly but surely coming out of his shell. If he continued to hang with Kyrie, he would really be out of it.

"I'm gonna keep her in. If she don't stay, you gonna be looking like a lost puppy. I don't know who worse, you or D'angelo." Kyrie said contemplating for a bit, "Nah, Dlo worse."

"I'm saying yes." Devin answered short and simple.

"Okay, well thank you and if you go back on your word, I'm gonna whoop y'all asses just like A'Zayla." Malaya threatened them.

We walked out of that room and went into the girl's room where Toni, Amour, and Desiree were chilling. Amour and Toni where talking and Desiree was just in the bed with the curtain pulled, covering herself. She didn't really try to get to know anyone.

"Hey, girlies." Malaya smiled waving.

"What do you want?" Desiree asked her pulling back her curtain giving her a little bit of a stank face.

Malaya didn't catch on, "We just wanted to see how you all were feeling on the whole fight and A'Zayla coming back into the house."

That got their attention. Toni and Amour sat up straight giving us their undivided attention and Desiree just looked at me.

"Well, I don't really see a reason for her not coming back. She deserves to be here just like the rest of us." Toni answered.

"Yeah, so she messed up. We can just forgive her and let her continue to do what she needs to do here. We all came here to better ourselves and if we decided to make her leave then she wouldn't be able to do that." Amour spoke.

We all watched as Desiree sat down her magazine. She then sat up in her bed and just sighed.

"If I'm being honest, I think that she should go home. She physically assualted another one of our roommates. If she can do that to Nia, no telling what she could do to me or anyone else. I personally don't feel comfortable in the house with her in it." She shrugged.

"What do you mean? Nia hit her first. She provoked A'Zayla and pushed her to that point." Malaya looked at her as if she was slow.

"Well no one told A'Zayla to rip out a chunk of her hair. When I helped, Nia out with it this morning, it was literally a big piece of her hair missing. Nia was just crying and crying and it is not okay. If that is what we do here then take me out of that. A'Zayla is crazy and she needs anger management outside of this house." Desiree kept going.

"Okay well um you've only been here for three days so your opinion doesn't really count. Sorry." Toni laughed.

"Whatever, like I said my vote is no so end of disscussion."

Desiree then pulled her curtain back to where it was before we came in. Malaya rolled her eyes along with Toni. Amour just sat there. We continued to go on our quest and we just moved on. We walked to find Jordan but Malaya stopped me.

"Desiree has to go for real. I know she's new to the house but she isn't trying to get to know anyone. We've been nothing but nice to her but I can tell you that the way she's going, she's gonna be another Nia." Malaya told me.

"We can't do nothing about her though. That ain't us. Just chill on her for now but if she do anything be ready to do what you gotta do." I explained to her.

"I know but that hoe really gonna get it soon."

We found Jordan chilling in the pool with Leoni and Dlo. Leoni was sitting on the pool's side while Dlo and Jordan were swimming around in the pool. Leoni's feet was dipped in the pool as she was talking to the boys.

"I knew that A'Zayla was gonna win that fight. I knew that she was a fighter the first night when she came here with no fake nails on." Dlo spoke.

"What's that suppose to mean. I have fake nails but that doesn't mean I can't fight." Leoni said.

"I mean, I haven't seen you fight so I'm guessing you can't." He shrugged.

"You're annoying." She told him as she sent a big wave of water over in his face.

We watched as Dlo went over to Leoni, pulling her into the water. Leoni was screaming as she came back up. She punched Dlo in his chest but it didn't affect him that much.

"See that little punch ain't hurt. Girl I eat those." Dlo smiled flexing.

"Aye! I want to talk to you!" I yelled a bit.

"Damn brother, you could have just said it. We can hear you." Jordan laughed.

"Okay well shut up and we can talk to you." Malaya said.

"So we know you two are gonna make sure A'Zayla stays but we want to know if you, Jordan are gonna let her stay." I said to him.

"Well yeah. I thought you already knew that. She ain't do anything wrong. She was defending herself." Jordan answered me.

"According to Desiree, she is a problem and she doesn't feel safe in the house with A'Zayla." Malaya rolled her eyes.

"She said that?" Leoni questioned in disbelief.

"Yes, she was like my answer is no so leave it alone. She's on some bullshit for real." Malaya said.

"It's whatever, all we do is have to make sure that A'Zayla stays and that will be all." I spoke.

I feel a lot more comfortable knowing that everyone will make sure A'Zayla stays in the house. As far as Desiree and Nia, I really don't care because it will be 11 against 2 and majority does rule.

-Dejounte

___________________

A'Zayla POV

So I am back and hopefully it's for good. Jill told me if I'm staying and I get in another fight, I will be out for good but she's probably gonna late me stay anyway.

-A'Zayla

"So let's get this started. Who doesn't want A'Zayla to stay?" Matt asked everyone.

Only Nia and Desiree raised their hands but Desiree kind of threw me off.

"Why don't you want me to stay?" I asked her.

"I don't feel comfortable in this house with you. You physically attacked Nia and that's not okay." Desiree answered.

I decided not to argue back with her so I just rolled my eyes and looked at Jill.

"Well, I'm sorry that you feel this way but since only two of you voted no, A'Zayla is staying." Jill said.

Everyone except for Desiree and Nia jumped up and hugged me. They all seemed happy and I was too.

Well I can say you tried it but it sucks that you didn't get me out of the house. Try again Nia and now Desiree, you on my list too, boo. But anyway that's all from the Real World. Tune in next week to see more shit pop off.

-A'Zayla