S2 EP2: Welcome to TRW

This morning, everyone's still sleeping and you know catching those z's when this loud ass alarm starts to go off. I don't know what time it is and what the hell is going on but we all walked into the living room to figure how the hell can we turn that shit off.
-Alijah

"Hello, Competitors! Today is the first challenge! Please go get dressed and meet me at the lake near the house. Get ready for a day of water and competition. See you there!" Nadia said through the TV.

"The hell we gotta do now?" Caroline asked.

"I hope they give us some of those swim caps cause I don't wanna get my hair wet." I said.

Everyone started to walk back to our rooms to go and get dressed. I guess that we had to dress in the shirts that were on our beds yesterday. When I reached the room, Odell was already getting dressed. I grabbed my shorts and the orange shirt and walked into the bathroom where Caroline and Trinity were getting ready.

"I'm ready to win this first challenge, man! Are you both ready to lose?" Caroline started talking.

"Girl, I ain't gonna lose so be ready to hold that L up high, sweetie." I joked with her.

"What about you Trinity? You ready to lose?" Caroline questioned her.

"I prefer to compete before I talk about winning and all of that. I don't wanna ruin my chances by gloating before I even did the challenge." Trinity told us.

After she finished saying what she had to say, Trinity smiled at us before she walked out of the room. Caroline rolled her eyes as she put her hair up in a ponytail. I could sense that Caroline was a little upset about what she said.

I finished dressing then went to the front door where Odell was waiting for me. He smiled a bit at me as we walked out to the car.

"We can totally win this today. I mean, I'm definitely the strongest man in the house and I know your probably the smartest girl in the house so we can win whole challenge and go home with the million dollars." Odell started to talk.

"I think we can win this first challenge and win the other challenges as well. I mean, we got some competition though."

"Like who? Girl, you're Odell's partner. I'm the biggest competitor in the house and you got lucky because you're with me." He began to brag.

Odell is kind of getting a little too cocky a little too fast. I mean, we haven't even started the first challenge and he's already talking about him being the best and more shit like that. If we're gonna be partners, then he is going to have to cut all that out because it's a difference between being cocky and being confident.
-Alijah

______________

We reached the lake and we saw all of the boats and the makers in the water. Then we saw Nadia. When everyone had stood on their colors, Nadia started to explain the challenge to us. I hope that Trinity and I can bring it.
-Karl

"So there are 5 boats. Two of them are filled with water but the other three have holes in them, meaning that they are gonna be getting water in them soon. You wanna know what you have to do now right?" Nadia asked them.

"Well yeah. You wanna tell us now?" Stephen asked.

"Of course. You guys have to row your boats to the middle of the lake here and collect 3 bags of rings that are in the lake. After you need to come back to the shore and run the rings up to the top of the hill and there you will find a box. From thirty feet away, you will shoot and make 10 rings in the box. The first team to finish will earn 100 point and so on and so forth. Y'all got this?" Nadia spoke.