EP 8: The House Divided

Toni

It's really weird to see the house divided like this. Not that long ago, before Desiree came, we were all chilling and we were really having a lot of fun. Now with the whole clothes incident, you can see that it's basically the whole house against Kelly, Desiree, and Nia. To me, Kelly was so wrong when he called Leoni a bitch. It showed me that he didn't know how to respect a woman and I wasn't okay with that. Men who act like bitches will not be tolerated at all.
-Toni

"Come on. I need to go and find some more clothes to replace the ones the trashy girls destroyed." Leoni said as she grabbed her bag.

"I'm lowkey glad because know I can get a whole new wardrobe." A'Zayla laughed.

Amour, A'Zayla, Leoni, and I went to the mall in hopes of getting more clothing. We got into the car and Leoni drove off.

"I was just really shocked that Kelly called us a bitch. It was really surprising because he acted like he ain't like Desiree but then he went and stuck up for her like he wasn't calling her crazy a few hours ago." A'Zayla said.

"I mean I ain't gonna lie. That did kind of hurt me but it showed me his true color so now I know not to fuck with him. We don't have to speak at all." Leoni shrugged.

"He didn't have to talk you like that though and the fact that he thought that was okay made me mad. He's the real bitch if he thinks he can talk to you any type of way. That wasn't cute or okay." I spoke up.

"I was kinda of confused about the whole thing. What makes it okay for you to ruin someone's clothes like that? Because they don't like you?" Amour questioned.

"I don't even know but all I wanted to do was smash Desiree's head in with a vase or something like that. No one even fucks with her but she had the audacity to do that to me. I don't do nothing to nobody!" Leoni exclaimed.

"All I know is that if they pull some more shit like that, I won't have an issue going home cause I might just kill her stupid ass next time." A'Zayla told us.

It was crazy but I'm glad that they're being mature about it for real. I just hope that the whole thing washes away pretty soon because the stress in the house is far too real.
-Toni

______

Jordan

After all of the crazy mess that went on yesterday, the whole is split in two. Really none of the boys are fucking with Kelly because he called Leoni and A'Zayla a bitch and at this point, I really couldn't blame them because he was extremely rude about the whole issue. I was raised to never call someone out of their name, let alone a female.
-Jordan

"We should go do something cool. I'm pretty sure that we can go play some type of game. Maybe we can go play basketball or something." Kyrie suggested.

"We should go sky diving. The stimulation not the actual thing. I ain't tryna die." Dlo threw out.

"Yeah, that would be raw." Dejounte agreed.

Kelly walked into the billard room and it became quiet. He walked over to the pool table where Kyrie and Devin were playing pool. Devin stood up straight, it was obvious that he wasn't too fond of Kelly right now either.