EP 7: World War III

Desiree:

Everyone left the house, going to a restaurant except for me and Nia. We decided to stay in the house because we have an agenda to achieve. After all the issues and drama that happened between me and Leoni, I've been feeling real vengeful. I plan on getting her back for embarassing me like that. This girl has been nothing but spiteful and rude to me since I've came and I will return the favor. Payback's a bitch!
-Desiree

"So you get A'Zayla's shirts and I'll get Leoni's" I told Nia.

"I'll get the bleach too." Nia yelled from the bathroom.

We put the clothes that we collected into a smaller bucket and carried the bucket into the bathroom. Nia held the open bottle of bleach above the bucket. She looked a bit hesitant.

"Do you realize that they're gonna be really pissed off. This is their clothes. We can't do this." Nia spoke.

"Bitch, aren't you tired of A'Zayla?"

"Well yeah but-"

"Then do it. Quit being scary and boss up." I pushed her shoulder lightly.

"I ain't being scary but Leoni ain't do nothing to me. You have the problem with her not me."

"She talked so much shit about you at the little birthday bash thing." I responded to her in a duh tone.

"That was a misunderstanding."

"Look, they played the hell out of you and they embarrassed you in front of everyone. You gonna pour it in or I'm gonna put you stuff in here and do it myself." I threatened her.

I watched as Nia sighed and began to pour the bleach over their shirts. I smirked as she stirred the clothing around and I went to add some of their pants in the bucket.

"I think that's enough." She told me.

"Girl bye. Pour the whole thing in and quit fucking around." I rolled my eyes.

After we finished, we threw the clothes on each of their beds still wet and reeking of bleach.

These hoes are gonna learn not to fuck with me cause I ain't the one. Don't try me.
-Desiree

________
Kyrie's POV

We got back from the restaurant and Nia and Desiree were no where to be found. Everyone went to their rooms but when Leoni and A'Zayla started yelling, we knew something wasn't right.
-Kyrie

"These bitches bleached my fucking clothes." A'Zayla yelled as she held her bleached clothes in her hand.

"What the hell?" Jordan said as he walked into the blue room.

Leoni was on the couch with tears streaming down her face. She looked pissed off and she looked like she was ready to kill someone.

"They bleached all of my shirts and most of my fucking pants. Where the fuck the bitches at?" Leoni questioned as she stood up from the couch.

"I swear they have to go. They shouldn't be touching anyone's things." Malaya said.

"Wait, how do you know if it was Desiree? It could have been Nia alone." Kelly spoke up.