EP4 P2: Welcome to the house

Kelly POV

So the producer called us last night and said that he had a huge surprise for us. I mean I lowkey hope it's a trip to Las Vegas or something. A nigga could use a nice trip or some shit like that. Nia thinks it's a new person because she claims she saw bags but when we went out there this morning, no one was there nor was there any bags. I hope it ain't no new person, this house getting kind of crowded.

-Kelly.

"Okay so we called you down here to tell you the big surprise we have for you guys." Matt spoke.

"In order to avoid conflict, we decided to come and spill the tea, as you all would say, instead of you guys finding out and there being a big issue." Jill smiled.

"What is the big news girl, come on now. I'm hungry." Malaya rushed.

"Your ass always hungry. It ain't nothing new." Toni laughed.

"Okay, okay. So instead of telling you, we are going to show you. Hold on a minute."

We watched as Matt walked out of the blue room and walked over to the front room. Jill stood with a smile on her face as Matt came back in with bags in his hands.

"Everyone meet Desiree." Jill smiled. (Desiree in mm)

"Oh shit." I spoke dropping my mouth.

Okay, I guess I got to inform the public on how I know. So Desiree and I were together. Kinda still are but that shit don't count. I didn't even tell her that I was leaving so I know she's gonna be a little pissed. Nah not a little, a lot. Lowkey scared right now because she's crazy.

-Kelly

"Hi, Kelly." She smile.

"Hey, Desiree." I said nervously.

"So y'all two know each other? Y'all come from the same place or something?" Jordan asked.

"This is my boyfriend." Desiree answered him.

"Damn, nigga you ain't tell nobody you had a whole ass girlfriend right here. You done really fucked up." Dlo yelled a bit too loudly.

"Just making sure, this ain't no bring back everyone's significant other is it?" Leoni questioned Matt.

"No it's not. Desiree had auditioned around the same time Kelly did, we were originally gonna put both of you in the house but with your previous issues, Jill and I decided against it. So when Arabella left, we sent you a email letting you know that we wanted you here." Matt explained turning his attention towards Desiree.

"Why you seem so worried? You got a boy at home that I don't know about?" Dlo raised his eyebrow.

"No, I don't. I just have this ex. That's all and boy I could be asking you the same thing. You said you were a hoe, do you have any females that I need to be worried about?" Leoni hit his chest.

"No, not that I know of." Dlo laughed dapping Kyrie up.

"So is this all there is to talk about?" A'Zayla asked looking up from her nails.

"Yeah, pretty much." Jill smiled.

"Okay well, I need to go to the bathroom." Devin said standing up and leaving.

Soon, everyone was gone and it was just me and Desiree. She walked over to the couch real slowly and sat down beside me.

" I missed you baby!" She said trying to hug me.

"Hey, Desiree. What are you doing her?" I scooted back from her just a little bit.

"I came here for you. I came here so we can be together after you left without telling me like you some little bitch."

"I thought we were done anyway."

"So just because you almost slipped up and cheated means that we are done. No nigga, we're forever. If you want to break up with me, you need to write a three page letter, letting me know why you want to end what we have going on." She smiled.

"This is what I mean. I came here to get away from your crazy ass. You always do this mess. Desiree, you cool but you crazy. We ain't forever and I'm gonna let you know that now." I rolled my eyes.

"So it's someone else or something? Let me find out you messing around on me, Kelly. That's your issue. You're in a relationship but you can't stay loyal. What other girl gonna want you after they see how you did me on national television? Huh? Nobody." She kept going.

"Look, we can coexist in this house together-

"Coexist, that's not gonna happen without us being together. You remember the day before you left. We spent the whole day together and we were happy. We can still be happy but what you aren't gonna do is make me look stupid!" She said getting louder.

"I ain't trying to make you look stupid. I want to get out of this relationship all together. I wanted to come into this house single I-

"Well that's not my fault. You didn't even tell me that you were leaving. Hell you didn't even tell me that you auditioned!"

"You didn't tell me either! You ain't say anything."

"Well I was gonna tell you if I got casted!"

"Whatever, Desiree. I guess we gonna have to talk again huh?"

"Yes we are, you already know."

I lowkey feel set up. Why didn't they ask me if I was okay with this. That's fucked up. Now I got to sleep with one eye open cause she might just kill me in my sleep.

-Kelly.

_________________

Jordan's POV

After all of the drama between Kelly and his girl friend, we decided that we were gonna go out but the girls wanted to go shopping first so that left us at home to talk about what happened with Kelly.

-Jordan

"Dude, she's crazy! I ain't lying!" Kelly exclaimed.

"What do you mean girl crazy? She seem hella cool when she came in. She cold too." Kyrie said.

"She was like if you want to be done with me then you have to write me a three page letter and more bullshit like that." Kelly explained.

"Nah, she can't be that crazy." Dlo shook his head.

"She is back when we were really together, I cheated on her with some random from the club, she went off. She burned some of my clothes and cracked my window shield."

"Damn, that's crazy." Devin said.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do but I ain't gonna be with her." Kelly spoke.

_______________________

So I wanna start off with saying sorry. I was suppose to update on Wednesday but I was far too sick. I am still sick but I feel like I'm getting over it. So I just wanted to apologize for that.

Anywho, I will be updating on Wednesday and It will be longer than what these past two chapters have been.

Please continue to read, share, comment, and vote for this story.

I also wanted to welcome the newest cast member alamiasaywhat.