E3: Sloppy, Sloppy, Sloppy

Nia's POV

I woke up with a majorrrr headache. I couldn't even sit up for a while. So I decided in order to get rid of a hangover, you need to drink it away and that's what I did. I started to notice how people were being funny acting. Kyrie was being real short with me, A'Zayla and Leoni was just looking me up and down, and then Toni just walks away everytime I talk to her. So I am gonna call for a house meeting.

-Nia

"What we here for?" Kelly asked as he sat down.

"I just want to address something real quick. If that's not a problem." I spoke to them.

"Well what is the issue that you want to address. I'm confused." Devin said.

"This morning I wake up and Kyrie, A'Zayla, Leoni, and Toni are acting funny towards me. I don't remember doing anything so I want to know exactly what happened." I explained.

"Ummm, this seems like a 5 person problem. I don't understand why all 12 of us are here, today. I was actually trying to eat." Malaya said pointing towards the kitchen.

"I'm gonna be honest. You were acting like a slut yesterday. Correct me if I'm wrong but you were pulling your dress up and showing these men your underwear and all of that. You were looking and acting like a hoe." Toni told me.

"No I wasn't. I know for a fact I wasn't doing that. I am not like that." I shook my head.

"Okay, you're drinking now so you are probably a little drunk so you probably don't remember just saying that you didn't remember anything from last night." A'Zayla said.

"I didn't say that I didn't remember anything . I am just asking what is going on."

"Nia, we are your roommates. We are here with you everyday. Why would we lie about some shit like that, Nia. Why would we do that?" Kyrie asked her.

"I don't know why. You guys tell me." I rolled my eyes.

"You don't see it though! You wanna say that we are the ones that are lying but you're just dumb. You can't sit here and say that we are lying. Did anyone else see the way Nia was acting?" Toni asked everyone.

"I did see how see was dancing with some random dude. You're dress was all up and everything." Dlo said.

"You're only say that because you're messing around with Leoni. You're gonna agree with her no matter what." I rolled my eyes.

"Him messing with me has no ties to what happened last night. You were acting like a slut!" Leoni yelled getting defensive.

"I saw you too though. You're whole ass was out and you were ass up face down." Kelly laughed.

"I came here because I wanted to not be judge but I am getting judge by all of you." I said trying not to cry.

I know for a fact that I wasn't acting a like a hoe and for these people whom I consider my friends are calling me a hoe and I don't appreciate that.

-Nia

_____________

Leoni's POV