Chapter ten

Justin|

Album of the year is up. No pressure... I have three more award nominations so I'm not worried. I feel like I am squeezing the shit out of Chris's hand right now. Ha, pay back from when she was squeezing my hand while she gave birth to Joanna.

I still cannot believe this is happening. It's been months since I last got to touch her, hold her, kiss her... make love to her. It's blowing my mind that she is actually holding my hand. It would really blow my fucking mind if she let me kiss her. That would be a big step.

I sound like I'm twelve again. Damn, I love her. I really really love this girl. Yeah, she was a fan, but now I'm her fan and she took my place, She is the star... and she is doing a hell of a good job of making it hard on me.

Never would have thought I would be in love with one of my fans. I knew it was possible, but I didn't think it would really happen ya know... it's just insane how much has changed.

A few years ago I lost who I was... I was a living walking train wreck and now here I am... nominated for four Grammy awards with my biggest fan/baby mama/ex fiancée sitting by my side, and both of my ex girlfriends in the same room and the building is still standing. Wow, what a miracle.

Anyways, the nominees were just announced and here we go. Zendaya is opening the envelope right now.

Please say me. Please say me. Please say me.

"And the winner of Album of the year goes to..." She pauses.

Just say it already. Damn.

"Justin Bieber, Purpose!"

I just shit myself. Not literally, but holy shit. I won.

The crowd is going nuts, everyone is clapping and standing up for me. I turn to Scooter and give him the biggest hug ever. I shake everyone's hand that was near me and headed towards Chris. She is smiling so big, here is my chance.

I give her a hug, and her hands wrap around my neck like old times. It felt so good. After our bodies part, I go in for the kiss. I had no fucks to give. I just won a Grammy.

Our lips touch for the first time in a long time. Her lips massage against mine as we shared this amazing moment together. I heard whistles from the crowd. I couldn't help, but smile against her soft lips.

Our lips part and I look deeply into her green eyes that I love so much. She smiles so brightly. "Go get your Grammy." She says underneath her breath.

I do as she says and made my way up the stairs to the stage. As I go to grab my Grammy, I give Zendaya a hug and finally start my speech.

"Wow..." I say speechless. The crowd's cheer slowly faded as I spoke.

"This is amazing. I want to thank everyone who made me the man I am today and helped me find my purpose. My family, my team, my friends and most importantly... my beliebers." I pause as the fans scream.

"A few years ago... I--I would have never thought of winning one of these, especially for album of the year. I wasn't necessarily put in the best position to make the best decisions and I fell, but... I had amazing people by my side who helped me find who I really am... and helped me stand back up and create an album that came from my heart. It was coming creatively from me and I am so grateful." I pause and look down at Christina's beautiful face smiling at me from below.