Chapter thirty-three

Christina|

Justin goes back on tour soon and I don't know how to feel about it. It's been a week since we had sex and made that big of a move. I literally just got him back and now he's going to be gone for a while. I would just go on tour with him, but I have Joanna and we are still recovering. Justin has tried to postpone the tour, but I wouldn't let him. I will not let him stop his tour for me. His fans have been waiting to see him, and I know if that were me I would be devastated. I still consider myself a belieber even though I'm his baby mama.

Ugh. This is what it's like to be dating... well not really dating now, but in love with the worlds most talented artist. Either I go with him or stay here. I don't want to stay in New York, but I also don't want to be on a tour bus for however long his tour lasts.

Then again... I'll be traveling the world and seeing new places instead of just sitting in same old New York City.

I don't know what I want.

"What's the matter babe?" Justin pecks my head as he realizes that I'm very quiet.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about your tour." I chew on my nail.

"Chris, I already told you that you could come with me. You and Jo can come, do you know how amazing that would be? Have the two love of my lives on the road."

"I was thinking about going, but it's just so much. Joanna and I are still not fully recovered and what if something happens?" My bottom lip pouted.

"You always think of the worst case scenario. Listen to me, Dr. Kent said you're fine. I checked in with Jo's doctor and she said that she was also fine. You have nothing to worry about." He smiles.

"Okay." I smile back.

"I'm not going to force you to come. You can stay here if you want to, but it would be really nice to have you and Jo with me on tour. Then I won't have to miss you guys. You'll be with me the whole time. Plus, you can come to every show and watch with Scooter."

"I'll go... only in one condition."

"What?" He raises a brow.

"You bring back the One less lonely girl tradition." I reply and fold my arms along my chest.

"Seriously Chris?" He laughs.

"Yep, seriously."

"I don't know, I'll think about it."

"When you say that, it usually means no." I roll my eyes to the side.

Justin heaves a sigh impatiently.

"You're such a pain in the ass, I swear." He laughs and tackles me onto the bed.

"I know." I giggle.

Justin turns on the tv and flicks through the channels. Before he could find one, he heard his name on E! News and flicked back to that channel to see what was up.

"Justin Bieber was spotted with his on and off--Justin turns the channel quickly before the news lady could finish her sentence.

"Go back."

"--Hailey Baldwin, a couple of weeks ago leaving a club. They were also spotted by a source that said they saw them  getting into a car together and they drove away. Do you think they are back together, or are they just friends? Let us know what you think."

I'll Show You 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें