Chapter thirty-seven

Christina|

The trip to Pattie's house did not last as long as I wanted it to. We stayed there for a couple of days and did so much stuff that I will never forget. It was so nice meeting Pattie and Justin's grandparents, they were as nice as I thought they'd be.

Pattie said we could come there anytime and she said she would fly out to save us a trip every once in a while.

I'm so exhausted from the plane ride. I could honestly sleep for a whole day if I could. I took those days in the hospital for granted.

Justin was mentally preparing himself for his tour. I could tell he had a lot on his mind. He was sitting on the edge of the bed lost in deep thought.

"You okay baby?" I say hugging him from behind.

"Yeah, I'm just kinda nervous about the tour. It's been a while since I've been on stage or in the public eye. I also have an interview with Ellen tomorrow and I'm just not feeling it." Justin says rubbing his eyes.

"If you don't think you can handle it, don't do it. I don't want you to get depressed again." I say playing with his hair.

"To be honest, I am depressed. It's not you or anything it's just me. I don't know what to do about it."

"Maybe you can go to a therapist or something and see if that helps. Your mental health is very important and in order for you to go on tour you have to be in a good state of mind to handle all the pressure."

I started to worry about him. I remember Justin's bizzle phase. I was just his fan at the time and I remember worrying about his health. He was struggling all along. I don't want that to happen again.

"Yeah, I know. For believe tour, I don't even remember half of it. I was pushing through the whole time. After the tour I would be so exhausted and I'd take Xanax and go to sleep. My bodyguards had to check my pulse to see if I was even breathing. I know it won't happen again, but touring and having so many people counting on me stresses me out." Justin says heaving a sigh.

That made me worry even more.

"Listen to me, you need to put yourself first. You just finished a tour not even a year ago. I think it's time you think about Justin and not everyone else." I reply chewing on my bottom lip.

"But what about my fans? They already bought their tickets. I can't just let them down." His lips pout.

My heart sank at the hurt look on his face. He really does care about his fans and I wish everyone could see that.

"They will understand. Your health comes first. If they knew what happened during believe tour and how depressed it made you, then I'm sure they will understand."

Justin nods his head and agreed to what I told him to do. He called Scooter and told him that he thought it was best to hold off on music and the tour for a while. Scooter understood and told him to take it easy.

"I don't think I can post it. I'm so nervous. They are all going to send me hate." Justin says as he looks at the Instagram post he made to his fans about the tour cancellation.

"I'll do it." I grab the phone from him and read it out loud.

"My Beliebers, i know you are all super excited about the tour but I am going to have to put it off for a little while. I am sorry if I hurt anyone by canceling because you are all so excited to see me, but I decided it'd be best if I took some time off. I am so exhausted and i hope you will understand. It won't be for long. i don't want anyone to worry. I'm fine and I will be back before you know it. I promise i will make it up to you guys soon. Love u :) -justin"

What he said was so sweet and coming from his heart. I knew he would do the right thing.

"Does it sound alright?" He asks raising his brows at me.

"Yeah, it sounds perfect."

It was perfect, even with all of his grammar mistakes.

I posted it and not even a second later his notifications blew up. He already had over one hundred thousand likes.

So far there weren't any negative comments that I seen. Most of the comments were hearts and positive comments.

"Are you still going to go on the Ellen show tomorrow?" I ask continuing to scroll through his comments.

"Yeah, I'm going to explain myself at least. I'll perform one last time and I'm done for a little while." He says grabbing Jo from her crib.

"I'm proud of you baby. I know it's not easy, but I promise things will get easier when you are on your break." I say kissing his lips.

"I sure hope so."