Chapter thirty

Christina|

"So, you're telling me that you and... Justin did kiss?" Sam asks with a bit of anger in his tone. I have no idea why he is getting pissed off with me, I don't even remember it. I can't help that it happened. I also can't help that Justin was by my side the whole time and not him. He should be pissed with himself.

"Sam, I don't know. Apparently we did, but so what? I don't remember it and... it didn't mean anything so why does it matter?"

"It matters because you are my girlfriend, not his. Apparently you also told him you loved him. Is it true? Do you still love him?"

I swear... I just woke up and I'm getting shit about something I don't even remember? It's not like I did it on purpose.

"No. I don't love him like that anymore Sam. Jesus, give me a break. I just fucking woke up. Let me at least enjoy that I am alive and not dead for five second. Shit." I raise my tone.

Sam folds his arms and paces around the room in silence. I could tell he was frustrated and angry with this situation.

The door to the room opened and my parents came in with tears flooding their eyes. Both my mom and dad rush over to my bedside and hug me tight.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so glad you're okay." Mom says kissing my forehead.

"Me too, even though I don't remember much." I reply.

My dad gave me a kiss on the cheek as well, but things got awkward out of nowhere whenever they realized Sam was in the room.

I had no idea what was going on.

Not even a moment later, the door opens once again and Justin makes his way through the door. His eyes lock with mine as soon as he enters the room.

"Chr-Chris." He says out of breath. I could hear his voice quivering as he spoke.

"Hey Justin." I say softly.

Justin turns facing the door and leaned against it as he sobbed with happiness.

"Thank you. Thank you god." He sobs.

He turns around and walks over to me, not realizing Sam was in the room.

He holds me in his arms and buries his face into my neck. I have never felt him hug me this tight before.

"I love you so much." He kisses my head and curls my hair behind my ear.

Sam made it known that he was in the room by clearing his throat. Justin turns around finding Sam leaning against the wall with his arms folded along his chest.

Justin's jaw clenches at the sight.

"What... is he doing here?" Justin's voice grew soft.

"I'm here for my girlfriend." Sam replies.

I'm a nervous wreck right now. I already know this is not going to end well at all.

"Tell him Christina." Sam adds as Justin stands emotionlessly. He looks me in the eyes and it took me all I had not to cry.

"I--I don't know what's going on. I woke up and all I remember is before the crash." I swallow anxiously. Justin's eyes begin to water at my words.

"So... you don't--" He pauses as he rubs his chin in distress. "You don't remember anything? We kissed... you told me you loved me."

"I know. I read your letter, but... I don't remember anything about that I--" I feel like shit, but I can't feel bad for something that I can't help.