Chapter thirty-five

We just boarded the plane. I've got to say... I feel so sick right now. I'm not feeling well at all, but once I get into the air, I'll be fine hopefully.

Justin is being himself. Goofy and loud. At least he is in a good mood though. I love when he is goofy, but sometimes I just want to choke him.

He is on Instagram live at the moment. He is showing off our daughter to everyone, making her laugh.

There is this thing that Justin does with his face that Jo dies laughing at. He will squeeze his cheeks together to make them look chubby, and then he will stretch them out and make a noise along with it. She laughs so hard at it for some reason. I can't help, but laugh with her. Her laugh is so contagious.

"Babe, come here." Justin says as he lays Jo down on the bed inside of the jet.

I walk over to the bed, and lay beside her.

"There's my other beautiful girl." Justin says pointing the camera towards me. I place my hand over my face insecurely.

"Babe, stop." I laugh.

"Aw c'mon Chris. Let the world see that beautiful face."

"How many people are watching?"

Justin laughs and scratches the back of his neck. "Not much."

Yeah, okay. I've watched many of his live streams, and he gets over one hundred thousand views or more.

"Not much as in...a lot." I say with a laugh.

"Okay, right now there are over three hundred thousand people watching. Say hi, and I'll leave you alone." He says sitting beside me with the camera on the both of us.

Comments were flooding the screen.
Hi Christina.
Oh my god she is so pretty.
Christina omg.
Justin, I love you.
Justin te amo.
Follow me please.
Kiss her Justin. You guys are so cute.
Goals.
OMFG I LOVE U JUSTIN
Come to Australia.
Miss u
Ew

Justin read some of the comments aloud. I couldn't believe they actually knew who I was.

"Kiss her Justin, you guys are so cute." Justin reads with a laugh. Justin looks at me and puckers his lips.

"Oh my-- Justin no." I laugh as he gets closer to my face with his puckered lips.

"Just one."

I roll my eyes, and peck his lips. I try to pull away, but Justin deepens the kiss, and places his hand on my jaw where I couldn't pull away.

I couldn't help, but laugh. I'm so shy right now.

As Justin kisses me, he opens his eyes and looks at the camera.

"Oh, I didn't see you there." He says and covers the camera with his hand and continues to kiss me.

"Okay, last one." I peck his lips and get up from the bed.

Justin pokes out his bottom lip to pout. "But I wasn't done." He says in a fake crying voice.

I'm pretty sure the fans are going crazy right now. I won't be surprised if we make the news or something.

I'm kinda scared to check Twitter. I'm probably getting death threats, and other inappropriate comments. Most beliebers are cool, because I knew a lot of them on twitter before I became Justin's girlfriend, but once they found out, they turned on me. Some were happy, some were not.