a.1••

I was in the bathroom, covering my mouth as I stared blankly with slightly blurry visions of the item in my hands. A pregnancy test...

I gulped at the astonishing result, I was happy yet a bit scared, scared that I have no choice to tell my parents what I've been doing, hoping that they'll understand and love me no matter what I've done. Even if I did broke the rules.

I started to breath in and out calming myself down. My heartbeat was beating rapidly as also my chest, I was indeed in a panic mode at that moment. Before I had anytime to even get myself ready I could hear the front door already opening.

"Ami! We are home!" Shouted my mother.

I looked myself in the mirror, turned on the faucet and washed up my dreadful face before going downstairs to meet them. When I went to see them they were unpacking grocery bags and other items inside the house.

"Oh Ami there you are. Dinner will be ready soon" my mother said. She didn't quite notice my features but my dad did.

"Oh honey..is everything alright?" He ask placing his hand on one shoulder.

I had to tell them, they'll understand. I hope so. I looked both of them in the eyes as the tears started to rain down. "M-mom ...d-dad"

"Honey..why are you crying?"

"I ..I h-have t-to tell you s-something" starting to stutter again.

"Okay, what is it that you want to tell us sweetie?" My father says as he caresses my arm.

"I-...um ...ah..I'm pre-pregnant" she gulped the lump in her throat, but was glad she released it out of her chest.

"You're what!" My father shouted.

Suddenly he had slapped her cheeks which made her fall to the ground. "F-father! I-it just h-happened!" I replied.

"GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I DON'T WANT A FILTHY DAUGHTER LIKE YOU ANYMORE!" He was in rage, I looked at my mother who only glances down not even daring to intervene. Yet I called her name hoping she'd stop father from doing this to me.

My father then pulled my arm up dragging me out of the house and threw me on the ground like a garbage. "STAY OUT!" He shouted going inside the house and slamming it shut. I stood up from the ground running towards the house, I started banging on the door begging them to please let me in. None of them came but when my father had enough he opened the door pushing me off again, he had threatened to call the cops if I keep raging on like this.

With tears continued to flow, I had one person I could turn to. The one that'll take care of this situation. I called him up quickly waiting for an answer and he did picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He said in his tired tone.

"It's me Ami..Y-"

"You should go back to sleep or something it's like midnight and I have class tomorrow" he yawns through the phone.

"I ..I understand b-but please can we meet"

"Can't, I have my boys here with me. But what is it that you want?" He sighs.

"I'll just make it simple...Y-Yoongi I'm pregnant with your child." I said softly.

He had paused for a second before replying to her in the most heartbreaking words he could ever say to her. "Such a whore you are. Whoever you slept with, ask him to take that child. It's not mine, don't call me again...I don't want anything to do with you or that baby" he slightly raised his voice then simply hanged up before she could even respond back to him.
____________
••CUTT~~
-I don't think I have a decent Yoongi ff yet.