a.12••

The three all headed in the car as they drive to there destination

The three all headed in the car as they drive to there destination. NamJoon put on some hip hop music to get the car a bit vibrant since it's dead quiet.

She thought of how Yoongi also enjoys hip hop music and would rap to her about deep meanings of life, and sometimes about himself. She missed the side of Yoongi, always cheerful whenever she came by his house but ever since the mention of a child he just quit being happy.

Namjoon did make conversation with her, little chuckles here and there and maybe thirty minutes later they finally arrived at a very huge mansion. He parked the car as he goes out to open the door for Ami, she however couldn't keep her eyes off the building and NamJoon only smiled at her cuteness.

Namjoon picked up Byeol and told Ami to follow him.

"I ..I can hold Byeol" she says already extending her hands to grab him but he pulled away.

"No it's okay, I wanna hold him." He showed his dimples making her cheeks rosy but a simple thing.

Ami followed him inside where she sees many people walking around chitchatting, drinking some people dancing on the dance floor, and the face of the birthday girl.

"Come let's go say hi to the birthday girl" he said taking her hand with his and pulls her to his side. She was a bit nervous having to come uninvited, she was afraid she'd get kicked out for even bringing a child in her party but she did have Namjoon to back her up.

"Oh there they are" he pointed at the two couple who's back was facing them. Even from afar Ami kept thinking there was something familiar about his figure till Namjoon suddenly shouted his name.

"Yoongi hyung! Nicolette!" He said and that made her stomach twist and turn from just his name coming out. She had stopped dead in her tracks when the figure turned around his bright smile quickly faded feeling the same was as Ami was. He gulped in disbelief seeing her in his girlfriends party, and the worst part was when his eyes fixated on the little boy that Namjoon was holding.

"Happy Birthday Nicolette, I got you your present" he says handing it to her.

"Aww thanks Namjoon oppa, and oh my gosh he's so cute! Since when did you had a son?" She playfully punched him.