a.9••

The two headed back to the cafe, she was petrified that she'd have to face the same guy awhile ago

The two headed back to the cafe, she was petrified that she'd have to face the same guy awhile ago. She was done with him and seeing him again would only hurt her mind, body and her heart.

Namjoon held her shoulder, she looked to her side and he was smiling as an reassurance. They made it in the cafe only to have eyes on them, her coworker and manager gasp at the sight and started bowing non stop till Namjoon ordered them to halt.

"Mr. Kim if Ami has done anything wrong to you, I will take full responsibility and discipline her be-"

"No, she didn't do anything wrong. Though if you are considering firing her because she had ran away. Don't. I called her up, so she was with me, do not punish her." He says.

The manager only nodded, but did nothing else. As for her coworkers they were still in dazed seeing Namjoon again.

While Namjoon was busy talking, she'd look around to see if Yoongi was still around and then her coworker came and told her that he left twenty minutes ago.

"Well don't worry about your manager she won't be bothering you at all, and have you seen your um..I mean"

"He's gone..." she said.

"Well if you need anything else don't be hesitant to call. Anyways I should get going." He says ruffling her hair.

"To where?"

"My drop my wife to the airport, she's going on this modeling thing, won't see her for a month. It kills me for her to by herself at different countries, but I have business here and she said to not worry about her but how can I not. She's my everything" he smiled just thinking about her.

"She's a lucky woman to have you around" she said.

Namjoon slightly chuckled, "You'll find someone that's worth it for you and Byeol"

Min's Condominium Apartment
9:30pm

He swirled his wine around while he leans back still dwelling on Ami. He couldn't believe he'd seen her again, after what had happened he thought he wouldn't ever make contact with her yet there she was in his favorite cafe.

He stared at a photo of her in his wallet that he had never thrown away, he'd still look at it and quietly apologized for his actions, yet even if telling the real girl everything doesn't necessarily mean she'll come back to him. He ruined her so much that 'I'm sorry forgive me' isn't going to cut it.

He thought long and hard about what to do next and suddenly he picked up his keys driving back to the cafe where it was finally closing time. Everyone else already left except Ami who still needed to wash some dishes as a punishment for running away.

Yoongi parked his car in the front as he entered inside, the jingle of the bells caused Ami to stop her work and walks out to tell the customer that she's already closed but was surprised to see him again.

"Why are you here so late?" He spoke up first. Her eyes began to blur as the tears would soon erupt any moment. She bit her lower lips looking down to calm herself, few seconds later she looked up to see him a little bit closer to her.

"Please just go, I have work to do" she says.

"Let me help you.." he said rolling up his sleeves.

"Yoongi..just go. If this is some kind of prank or whatever you're up to i don't want to be involve in it. Just please go home..you've done enough in damaging things around including me." She said soon to walk away till he yanked her arm around.

"What!" She yelled.

"You have tons of dishes to wash, and don't forget you have a son to go pick up..remember?" He said eyeing her down.

She the remember that Byeol was waiting for her, she soon scurried to the back and started to finish up the dishes as fast as she can. As for Yoongi he walked in and began helping her, she was going to argue with him but it's not even worth it anymore so she gave up and did her thing while Yoongi helped out.

Luckily with the help of Yoongi they finished early and soon headed out. Yoongi was about to leave before this time Ami had ask him something that made him froze up in his spot.

"Would you like to see your son?....Just this once, I think he deserves to see his father." She says.
____________________
••CUTT~~