a.56••

When Namjoon came home late at night he started throwing things around, walking around the hotel just to look for Ami

When Namjoon came home late at night he started throwing things around, walking around the hotel just to look for Ami. He couldn't believe she left him and he already knew who she was with. So he called his men to get his plane ready to head back in Seoul.

Yoongi and Ami made it in time, Hoseok and Taehyung were already waiting for them and wasted no time getting inside the plane. Taehyung bowed at Ami and she smiled back at him, it was nice seeing him again, her memories had been coming back well and it looked like the position he gave her worked just fine without any disturbance.

"When we head back I'll call one of my men to kill Namjoon. It's what's Ami wants.." Yoongi says.

Hoseok and Taehyung looked at each other, they both have different ideas about that. "Sir, I don't think killing him will do any good, we understand that he's done a lot of bad stuff but..revenge isn't the answer you both can do so much better than that" Hoseok says.

"Look what he did to Ami! I'm not going to stand here and do nothing!" Yoongi responded.

"Take him to the institution, place him in jail..but not kill him. He has a daughter and what would happen when she realizes that she has no parent in her life. She already lost her mother all thanks to Namjoon recklessness but are you really going to make her suffer even more?" Taehyung added.

"We can take her in..adopt her or take her to her aunts home. Her dad needs help..he can't have my Ami.."

"For now lets just think it through.." Hoseok says.

Ami simply hated the fact that the two of them won't agree. She had been held by a beast for so long and did many cruel things to her yet they expect her to just let it go and let him live inside a building.

Yoongi approached her as he held her body closely. "He won't touch you ever again." He told her.

"I just want him gone.." she says hurrying her face on his chest.

Taehyung simply took something from his pocket. A purple potion that's locked up in a small bottle. He handed it Ami and she looked up in confusion.

"You are pregnant with his child?" He ask

"Yes.."

"Take this..it'll ..make you give birth but the baby dies..it's still forming in your body but it has to come out." He tells her.

She looked at her stomach, her hands rubbed her belly slightly then glanced back at the potion. "He regrets .." she says.

"What?"

"Namjoon..he regretted taking his wife's lives. He loved her..but I guess she didn't love him back, he's been coping about it and I guess he sees something in me. Getting rid of the baby even if it's still developing, will surely hurt him.... I just think Namjoon severally needs a family. But just not with me" She says. Suddenly she took the drink and chugged it down.

She collapsed on the floor holding her belly, Yoongi lifted her up bridal style taking her to a small room in the plane. He placed her down on the bed as she shrieked in pain.

"Wh-what's happening to her?"

"The baby is dying.. and it's coming out" Taehyung says. He immediately pulls Yoongi and Hoseok out of the room locking it shut. He could hear the fist of the two men pounding on the door to open it up but Taehyung ignored it as he watched Ami squirm around, she screamed with all her might and minutes later the pushed hard enough for the undeveloped baby to come out.

"Good job Ami, the child is out..now rest" he says. His hands covered her eyes closing it shut. He took the child in his hands and crushed it turning it into dust.
_____________________
••CUTT~~