a.11••

Ami and Byeol finally reached their destination, they were now in the fifth floor of their apartment which NamJoon had given them. She was happy that she now has a place to stay, blankets to keep them warm, food that she doesn't have to steal, a bedroom for her son and of course his toys.

She grabbed her keys but stopped when looking down to see a box on her doorstep. It was a black box with white ribbon on it with a note attached. She picked it up scanning over it.

[Fr: NamJoon, please accompany me this Saturday at a friends party, a dress for you. Hope you like it 😊]

"A party?" She said to no one in particular. She picked it up and opened up the door to enter inside.

She then place her son in his room, tucking him in gently. She goes back to the kitchen getting a knife as she slits the tape off. She opened it up and to her amazement a really cute black dress with matching black heels that had a small bow in the middle.

"Oh my gosh...this must cost a fortune." She says putting it on her body.

She grabbed her phone and called NamJoon, after one ring he answered it.

"Hello?"

"U..um Namjoon?"

"Oh hey Ami! What's up?"

"Um..you sent me a dress for a party?"

"Oh yeah! So one of my friend is having a party but it's for his girlfriend, I'd take my wife but she's busy traveling. I did ask permission if I can bring along a friend and surprisingly she says it's fine. So please accompany me to the party" he begged.

"I ..I'm not sure. No one would watch Byeol a-"

"You can bring him with you if you like? I have a friend who loves kids, he'll probably babysit him." He says.

"Um I'm still not sure handing my kid to a stranger would be a good idea..he's really shy and doesn't talk much." She says still thinking about it.

"Well just take him, he doesn't have to be with someone."

"A-are you sure? Will your friend be okay to have a child around?"

"Yeah totally, he's super chill"

With much thinking she finally agreed. "Um I guess I'll go" she sighs.

"Great! I'll pick you up at eight" he said.

"Okays see you then" she said and hanged up.

-Saturday 6:31pm

Ami hurriedly got herself ready, she didn't want for Namjoon to wait on her so she tried her best to get herself and Byeol ready for a party. Namjoon had bought Byeol a small tuxedo and it fit him just fine.

"Mama is pwetty" he giggled.

"Aww thank you baby" she says fixing her earrings.

She put on her dress and then heels then putting on a simple makeup, her hair was straightened nicely and then immediately the door dinged.

"Oh that must be Namjoon." She says going towards the door. She opened it and her eyes grew wide, mouth slightly opened seeing him so dashing.

"Oh wow...Ami..wow you look ..wow" he chuckled. He then gave her boutique of roses for her and a small toy car for Byeol.

 He then gave her boutique of roses for her and a small toy car for Byeol

"Th-thank you, you look ..wow also" she awkwardly chuckled taking the roses and putting it on a vase.

"So should we get going?" He asked.

"Yes, but is it okay if you can zip up my dress I haven't even done it yet." She blushed in embarrassment.

"No problem, turn around" he said eyeing her out. She did as she was told. She turned around and his cold fingers swept against her skin, he zipped her up nicely.

"Okays it's all good now" he said showing his dimples.
________________
••CUTT~~