a.31••

[x2 update]

[x2 update]

                                He had twenty more days left till his heart goes to a stop. On the first day, Ami ended up moving with Yoongi despite arguing with Namjoon as why she needs to go see him. She had told him many times that Yoongi needs her right now whether he liked it or not she had told him to go see his other wife for entertainment instead.

                                  They went to the country side to get a taste of strawberries since Byeol wanted to go on an adventure and so they did. Yoongi rested his right hand on Ami's waist while his free hand holds Byeols.

They walked around admiring the beautiful yellow flowers that spreads acres of the lands. They'd take pictures once in awhile till finally reaching there destination.

"Oo-oo~ straw-strawberry" Byeol pointed out and quickly let go of his father running towards the sweet fruits.

"We should ask the locals if it's a good idea to gets some" Ami says looking around to see if anyone was in sight but no was and the sign did say just pick as much as they wanted.

"Oh it's fine, it's a farm after all. Even the sign says take as much. So Byeol grab plenty!" He shouted and the little boy nodded taking a basket from the side as they all plucked the fruit.

Ami on the other hand simply gazes at Yoongi while he helps Byeol pluck out the strawberries. Yoongi looked up and Ami still kept her gaze at him.

"Am I that good looking?" He chuckled

"Yes" she replied fluttering her lashes to grab a strawberry and taking a bite of it. She scrunched her face up to the sweetness of the fruit but continued eating it up.

"You're so cute" he says and tapped her small noes with his index finger.

"You too" she giggled.

They were finally done with the picking of the strawberries and really did take a lot. They ended up paying the old man who came in just in time before they left. He gave them some strawberry jams on the go and with a thank you and goodbye the three headed somewhere else.

Yoongi noticed that Ami still hasn't stop staring at him and he blushed just by the way her eyes stare at him so mesmerizingly.

"Babe why are you staring at me so much?"

"Am I scaring you?" She giggled

"No, I like it though" he shrugged.

"I just want to stare at you for a very long time, I want to remember what you look like even when I become old. I want to remember you forever" she says.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" he chuckled.

"I should, hehe I'm dumb" she chuckled with him. Ami looked back to see if Byeol was doing fine, the little boy already was sleeping peacefully in the back seat still holding onto his plush Kumamon toy and a small strawberry that was still attached in his mouth. She grabbed her camera and snapped a photo of his son, then at Yoongi.

"I wasn't ready" he whined.

"Still looks good no matter what" she shrugged. He looked at her, he smiled sheepishly. "I want to kiss you right now but I'm driving" he says.

"Then tonight you can kiss me" she says smiling back at him.

"It probably won't even be just a kiss" she says and that signaled a Yoongi to grin widely. "I probably won't go easy this time" he says.

"....then don't go easy."
_________________
••CUTT~~
Huhu~