a.27••

[double update]

[double update]

Once again Byeol had to be rushed to the doctor. She took him the same place where he got treated and instead of dr. Jin to examine him it was non other than Taeyeon who has treated the same patient with the same illness as Ami's son.

"Do you think he'll be able to live fully" she ask worriedly.

"There's a possibility that he'll live up to the age of thirty but I can't guarantee he'll actually live forever. What's inside him is eating him slowly, it's not curable nor have the time to come up with the solution to get rid of this very unique virus." She says

"Wh-what exactly is it."

"A virus that's new to me or even the doctors there's no name to it yet. This thing simply comes and goes whenever it likes but it's deadly, this virus is formed from genetics, if someone in the family has one then the child has a 100% of having one as well. See this thing is supposed to get rid of the bacterias in the body, but it's reverse, it eats the bacteria but also its killing the inside of the body."

"Where's his father? Because he's probably the one that gave him the disease. But not purposely the father had it when he was a child as well, he just passed it on to him" she says.

She gulped still doesn't want to believe that Yoongi had anything to do with it.

"What's his biological fathers name?" She ask as she wrote down things on her notebook.

"Um..uh Min Yoongi" she said softly but loud enough for her to stop writing and looked at her in surprise.

"Wh-why are you looking at me like that?"

"Min...Yoongi. Um..I'm sorry to tell to you this ...but he-"

"He's what?!"

"He's dying.."

Just like that her heart completely shuts down. Tears just started flowing and all she could do held her head shakily not believing anything she's saying.

"He's h-healthy! Yoongi is he-healthy he's not sick!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry Ami but, he had this virus since childhood and I don't think h-"

"N-no please j-just stop talking ...no more. Just don't say another word" she cried out as she held Byeols body. The news was too much for her that she ended up fainting.

An hour later she woke up, her eyes fluttering as she looks around her surroundings. In view was Namjoon he was on his phone not noticing that she had woken up.

"N-namJoon?" She says in her weak voice.

His eyes shots up wide going towards her as he caresses her head. "Are you okay now? Taeyeon said you fainted because of the news about Y-"

"SHUT UP! He's not sick!" She yelled and this time she ended up crying just thinking about it. She held her head at the migraine, she hated hearing people tell her he's dying or he's sick because he's not.

"A-Ami...Yoongi hasn't been well since he was a baby..he doesn't have much time left" he told her calmly.

"Where is my Byeol!?" She ignored his sentence looking for her son.

"With one of my friends, don't worry too much of him he'll be fine with Taehyung" he said

"But I want to see my Byeol." She cried.

"Right now isn't a good time. You need rest okay. Just relax" he says laying her back down.

"I wanna see Yoongi ...I just want to hold him" she says her body jittery, her eyes else where she simply needed to hold Yoongi in her arms as long as she could.

That sentence made Namjoon upset. He finally has someone to cherish but now it seems that it's fading slowly because of Yoongi's illness. His jaw clenched tightly while listening to her speak of how much she misses him despite what he's done to her.

"It's best if you don't meet Yoongi ..he could give you his sickness" he says preventing her to meet him at any cost.

She looked at him with a frown on her lips. She was hesitant to speak but found the right word to what's on her mind.

"He may have done shit to me in the past, but it's the past..it left a scar which I'll probably won't overlook. But he's the father of my son and he needs me right now."
________________
••CUTT~~