a.46••

1 month later

1 month later..

                                      Namjoon and Ami has been hitting it off quite well, they've been into two dates already in the last two weeks and they were in the third date this week. They held hands admiring the bright city glow, she liked how he was caring towards her and he simply did make her happy, with so many gifts he sends to her she couldn't say no.

                                       However, because Namjoon felt that there relationship was going smoothly he wanted to do things like what couples do, he wanted to kiss her and even go beyond that. But unfortunately like always Ami wasn't comfortable enough to even kiss him back, she would usually find an excuse to avoid it. He was pretty upset about it but understood that maybe she just needs more time.

                                      To Namjoon it felt great being with Ami, but Ami has been secretly texting Yoongi for this whole month now. She would always seem to keep bumping into him whenever she heads out, and maybe the fifth day she had ask for his number but surprised that she already had it. Yet she didn't really ask any questions.

                                      She did feel bad that she's texting Yoongi while being with Namjoon, she had told Yoongi that but of course Yoongi simply replied with "Our little secret" at that time she felt her heart rise up in giddy as if a teenage girl texting her boyfriend.

                                      In the end, Ami had been secretly going out with Yoongi, without NamJoons knowledge. As much as she liked NamJoon, Yoongi made her blush even more, caused her body to shiver whenever his hands touched her arms, it just felt right being with him.

                                    While Namjoon was busy talking random things, Ami received a text from Yoongi.

"Princess what cha doing?" - Yoongi

"Just walking with Namjoon" she texted back.

"Ahh I see, come over my place tonight? I miss you." He smiled brightly as he sends the message.

"What are you planning?" She giggled.

"Something..but come here I really wanna hug you."

"I'll be there" she sends the message but she also said it out loud in which Namjoon turned to face her.

"Great! I'll pick you up tonight" he said giving her peck on her cheeks.

"Wait where we going?"

"Didn't you hear me? I asked if you'd like to come to my place tonight and you said 'I'll be there'" he explained.

"B-but..I um I have plans tonight with my son." She quickly lied.

Namjoon glared at her, he wasn't stupid. He knows what she had been doing behind her back and he understood very well that Yoongi also wants what's his, but Namjoon already called dibs and he wouldn't let Ami leave his side again.

"You know Ami, ...I've been patient with you, and everyone else but ..it's getting really annoying lately." He says inching his way towards her.

She was scared, she wanted to run but his large hands had gripped hard on her wrist.

"You won't be leaving my sight anymore." He said.
___________________
••CUTT~~