a.21••

Ami and NamJoon strolled around the the cherry blossom park while holding hands, admiring the view

Ami and NamJoon strolled around the the cherry blossom park while holding hands, admiring the view. They were silent, not one started a full conversation but I guess it was peaceful to just not speak at all.

Namjoon tightly gripped her hand making her flinch and look at him. "Something wrong?" She asked, he was in deep thoughts that he hardly heard her.

"Namjoon? Is everything okay?" She asked again and finally he fluttered his lashes and turns to face her.

"Um yeah, everything's fine. Why wouldn't it be" he awkwardly smiles.

"I was just wondering since you're spacing out and stuff." She shrugged.

"Oh um..nah probably because I have other work to do when I finish my date with you" he smiled at her.

"W-well then if your busy why not go and finish up, I don't want your dad to get mad that I've been keeping you away from working." She says.

"Haha, no it's fine. Besides I like spending time with you and I can finish my things later."

"I guess so" she says swaying there hands together.

Namjoon was about to reply again till his phone kept on ringing. He quickly answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hyung..it's Hoseok! Y-Yoongi"

"What happened to him?!" He raised his voice in a worried tone. He let go of Ami's hand and she looked a bit confused.

"He's at the hospital again" Hoseok says in a panic.

"At where?"

"Samsung Medical Center! It was the closes one, so I just took him there where Doctor Taeyeon is examining him." He said.

"Ahh I see, I'll be there soon. Just watch him before he does something" he says

"Okay thing" he said sounding like he wants to cry.

He hanged up looking at Ami apologetically at her. "Ami I have to go, um a friend of mine is ..uh..sick and I'm gonna go visit him" he gulped.

"O-oh okay then ..well I'll see you later." She gave a weak smile but understood that he has things to do right now.

"Okays well I'll text you and see you soon again" he said kissing her before he jogging back to his car.

NamJoon finally reaches the hospital, hurriedly going inside. Since the staff already knew who he was looking for they'd give him the room number. He speeds up is pace going up the elevator to the fifth floor. All the way to the back two security guards were already blocking the door.

"Mr. Kim, it's a pleasure seeing you again. Yoongi is now fully awake." One of them said and slides the door open. He enters inside and there was Yoongi looking at the glass window.

"Hyung.." Namjoon said. He moved himself to the bed where he lays still. Yoongi slowly turns his head to him and gave a peace sign.

"Yo" he chuckled.

"Ugh hyung!"

"What?!"

"Why are you back here. Did it worsen again?"

"I'm fine, I'm not dead..yet. But I'm fine. Worse or not it subsides when I calm myself down." He sighs.

The door slides open again and in comes Taeyeon and Hoseok. "Noona, is Yoongi going to be fine" Namjoon asked

Taeyeon only sighs deeply, he has warned Yoongi many times to not over work his body but he never listens. By doing so his condition progresses and it can be fatal.

"I've gotten your result from the lab..once again he's partly in good shape. However...Yoongi, I need you to stop working for now and rest. You're blood pressure went to the max but now it's back to normal. Anyways...if you continue to take your medications and simply rest your body you'll be fine. The disease will calm itself down." She says

"But I need to work to support myself, if I don't work I have no money." He protest.

"You're a billionaire for crying out loud, you don't need to work with that kind of money already stacked in you're bank account."

"Sorry ...I want to work. Sitting here is boring so can I leave. I promise to take my medicine and rest as much as I can." He says ready to leave.

"Min Yoongi you are not allowed to leave this place till you are 100% fully recovered! If you ever try to escape know that the guards will take you back here." She said.

"I'm not sitting here for two weeks! I have to go back to work!" He yelled and once again he started coughing non-stop and Taeyeon quickly grabbed a napkin covering his mouth. Blood started to stain the napkin and Namjoon and Hoseok only watch with panic.

"I told you, you need rest Yoongi..keep this up you'll die quickly." Taeyeon said rubbing his back.

He pushed her off, sniffling a bit. He breaths heavily hearing his heartbeat rapidly quicken. Stinging tears drenching his eyes and he simply plops on the bed still wide awake staring at the ceiling.

"Anyways let's go guys, let him rest which he needs a lot of it." She says pulling the boys out of the room leaving Yoongi to sleep for the day.

"Why won't they let me die.." he sighs while closing his eyes.
____________________
••CUTT~~ please vote & comment 😊 ty jellybeans :3