a.24••

Yoongi did had seen the messages Ami had sent her, she called many times and left many messages as well

Yoongi did had seen the messages Ami had sent her, she called many times and left many messages as well. He didn't pick up only because he still hasn't figured out how to tell her. He wasn't ready to face her.

                                       He wiped his tears that was staining his cheeks. For now he needed to be cured for him to live his life to the fullest even if he's fading away he wanted to be in this earth as much as he can. He just needs to have some time for himself before meeting her again. Right now his condition wasn't too well. He quickly grab his luggage calling Hoseok.

                                       Fifteen minutes later the door dinged indicating it was him. He picked up all his belongings and opened the door.

"Hyung...where will I be taking you?"

"Somewhere far..somewhere Ami won't find me. It's best to disappear from her so she doesn't have to worry too much" he says.

"I understand sir.." he says taking his belongings walking off while Yoongi stayed to look at his home for awhile till he shuts off the lights. "I'll be back.." was all he said before following Hoseok to the car.

6 months later

                            Byeol had gotten bigger, he's now five and as much as he wanted to see his father come to his birthday he knows he was busy with work, however Yoongi did send tons of gifts for his son.  Byeols been better since he's been taking his medications but sometimes his coughing comes and goes whenever he's over doing his body, but other than that he was healthy again.

                                          As for Ami, she would always call and text him, no response. She would always go to his house whenever she had time but no one seems to be home.  She had ask if Namjoon knows why Yoongi isn't home and all he could answer was he's at a business trip, she bought it though and thought this separation was a good idea. She was happy that he finally let her go

                                      She was busy cooking dinner when Namjoon had already come home from work. He loosened his tie and unbuttons his dress shirt just a little exposing his chest. When he smelled something good in the kitchen he went in to see his girlfriend cooking while Byeol was helping her out.

"Eeyyy there's my beautiful people." He chuckled. Byeol ran towards him with his arms around and Namjoon immediately lifted him up giving him kisses while approaching Ami

"Mm~ looks good" he said

"Thanks but its gonna taste much better than what it looks like" she said giving him a kiss on his cheeks.

"I wasn't talking about the food but okay" he winked.

                                        She hit him playfully only for him to just giggle at her. "So how was your day so far" she asked.

"Ugh...boring as usual. I had four meetings to attend, but one of them wasn't prepared so we had to cancel and move it to a different day." He sighs as he thought about it.

"Ahh~ well go wash up and dinner will be ready soon." she says

"Yes my love" he coos, taking Byeol with him only to have him push him away.

"Byeol I'm sorry. I didn't lift you up that harshly" he says and already Byeol started crying.

"Oh no" Ami says stopping what she was doing taking her son to his room to calm him.

"Ami I'm sorry.." Namjoon said

"It's okay it wasn't your fault" she smiles caressing his back.

"Well I'll get ready then" walking away.

"Appa~" he started to say.

"Mm?"

"Appa~ appa si-sick" he says

"Namjoon isn't sick.." she giggled. Byeol could feel it, he could feel his fathers pain. He knows his father is dying slowly.

"You're okay now" She says and he nodded. She placed him down and he run slowly to play with his toys.
__________________
••CUTT~~