a.26••

She couldn't sleep, the only thing she could think of was Yoongi

She couldn't sleep, the only thing she could think of was Yoongi. She had checked her phone to see if he had answered her messages but he never did. She stared at the rose that was on the vase, the note still attached and she couldn't help but wonder what has been happening to him.

She had wondered if he had left only because he was upset that she now only thinks of them as friends, and that she needs him to distance himself from her. She wanted to meet him, but how.

The next morning, the door ringed three times again. Only this time Byeol was the first to wake up from the noise. He waddled his way towards the door opening it up to see no one..he looked down and sees a rose, and a black box. He knelt down to open it up and sees a two necklaces, a rose necklace for Ami and a star necklace for Byeol.

                                        There was a letter attached and he looked at it. "For two lovely family. For my lovely girl a rose indicating that I will forever remember you and love you. For my beautiful son Byeol, a star that shines brighter than the moon." - Yoongi

"A-appa~ appaa~ I ..I lo-love you" he says wiping his little tears as he sniffles while looking at the things he received.

                                       Yoongi heard it loud and clear, even if he was a bit far from where he was standing he heard his son talk for the first time and his heart ached when he cried, saying that he loves his father caused him to break down in tears. He covered his mouth from any noise coming out and all he could do was just stare at little boy for couple of minutes before he walked back inside.

                                    Byeol rushes to his mothers bedroom waking her up. She was still sleepy but woke up eventually. Byeol tugged on her fingers telling her something.

"What is it Byeol?"

"A-appa~ A-appaa~" he says pointing at the door.

"NamJoons went to work really early he'll be back soon" she says.

"Nyyyooo~ a-appaa~ fl-flower" he says giving her clues. When he said flower she abruptly got up from the bed running towards the door opening it wide to see no one.

"Here is t-the fl-flowers a-and ne-necklace" he says taking the items in his hands.

                                      She goes back inside closing the door behind her. She stared at the second rose, and a necklace with a rose on it. A letter was attached and she read it. She cried again, this time hugging her son because he's the closest thing that resembles Yoongi.

"A-appa ~ appa sick" he says rubbing her back with his small hands.

"What d-do you mean?"

"A-a-appa will sl-sleep fo-forever" he says frowning when he said that.
_______________________
••CUTT~~