Finale••

[play vid while reading..]

5 months later

5 months later..

In all the hardship and many chaotic scenes that unfold in the Mins family and the Kims, the two businessmen had finally resolved their problems. They've been friends slash enemies for quite a long time now that it's hard to even let go of the past, they however shook hands and have agreed to not meet each other as much but only when it comes to work.

Namjoon ended up re-marrying the mother of his child and have been living well. He stopped talking to other woman's and completely broke any contacts with Ami, he's now devoted his life with his two girls who stayed and cared for him even when he made many mistakes.

As for Yoongi, he couldn't be happier to be with his beautiful lover who he quickly married and now is expecting another child on the way, it seems that Byeol had always wanted a sibling, someone he wants to protect when he's older.

Byeol did give the bracelet he made for his mother on her birthday, and she never took it off. It was special to her, including the ring Yoongi placed on her forth finger, signifying that they'll be together for eternity.

It was an early afternoon, Ami and Byeol were busy writing a song. While Yoongi was on the piano simply playing around. Byeol thought it be a good idea to create a song for his sibling, something about strawberries.

"H-hopefully t-the baby will l-like the song" he says, placing his small head on his mothers belly, his hand rubbing the fabric of the material of the dress while he listens to his baby sister or brother breathing.

"O-oh it ki-kicked me" he giggled.

Ami glanced at Yoongi who had a smile plastered on his face. She smiled at him then back at Byeol who wrote the last sentence on the paper.

"Are you finished?" She asked taking the paper from his hand and scanned it throughly.

She was surprised to see how well written it was, he's only five but his vocabulary had increase drastically. "Wow Byeol I didn't know you'd be so good in composing a song" she smiled picking him up as they walked towards Yoongi. She sat down next to him and Byeol was placed on top of the piano. "Mama, y-you wrote h-half of it too. I..c-can't take t-the credit" he says.

"Really? Let me see" says Yoongi who took the paper and read the lyrics.

"Wow okay then, so what's the title of the song?" he chuckled.

"St-strawberry" says Byeol.

"You wanna sing or should I?" He laughed.

"Just ..stick to rapping and play the piano. I don't want my child to hear your wailing voice" she dissed him which made him scoff.

"Woman, even if I can't sing, girls still love it." He spat back.

"Oh trust me they're probably screaming on the inside.."she replied back.

"Just sing the song Ami" he says

"Then play the dang piano" she replied back, she wanted to cuss but Byeol was in the room.

Byeol shook his head and rolled his eyes. They're like teenagers in school bickering about which person will do the project or not.

"Just si-sing already g-guys. I w-want to t-take my n-nap soon" he pouted. The two looked at each other and they began to do the music.

Yoongi started to play the piano, while Ami began to sing.

I'm not ripe yet
I'm getting redder
Getting hotter
Sweeter as time goes by
The freshness that remains on my tongue
Makes me not forget you all night
So sweet answer like this
Like a strawberry
Like a strawberry
Like a strawberry
So sweet answer like this
Like a strawberry
Like a strawberry
Like a strawberry
Like biting into a strawberry
There's an unexpected fun in my mouth
You and I
Like sweet rain that washes over me
Carefully, softly, you come into me
Baby baby
When you touch my lips, I melt
When I touch you, you let go
Without anyone knowing, I wanna steal you
I wanna steal you baby
I wanna eat you up baby
So sweet answer like this
Like a strawberry
Like a strawberry
Like a strawberry
So sweet answer like this
Like a strawberry
Like a strawberry
Like a strawberry
Meeting you and looking at you
Makes me give my all to you
All of this is like a dream
It's a gift that's like a miracle
In my long darkness
You warmly shined on me
So my heart overflows for you
I'll give it all to you
So sweet answer like this
Like a strawberry
Like a strawberry
Like a strawberry
So sweet answer like this
Like a strawberry
Like a strawberry
Like a strawberry

                                       They simply were happy with what they have. Ami is grateful to have two boys who loved her dearly and would always be there to protect her, and Yoongi was is simply ecstatic to have his woman by his side along with his children next to him. This is what he wanted and he finally got his family back.

                              When the song ended, Yoongi leaned over and gave Ami a kiss, then the two of them pulled Byeol closer and leaned in to peck both his cheeks earning little giggles from him.

"I l-love you mama a-and dada" he grins happily. "We love you too baby" says Ami.
_________________
••THE END~~
- omg finally I've finish dis book, & on to the next one. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this story 😊 and thank you jellybeans for the 4K followers huhu. See you soon jellybeans :3