a.14••

Ami's mind went elsewhere, she didn't know how to respond to the confession

Ami's mind went elsewhere, she didn't know how to respond to the confession. It was too early for her to be with someone else but however, he had been there for her many times now, and he'd been taking care of Byeol as well, so it was something she was thankful for. Besides he's the reason she now has a place to stay.

"It's okay if you don't want to, I know you probably have feelings for the guy who y-"

"No, I don't love him anymore. Nor have any feelings left for him. I mean why hold onto someone who just disposed me for giving giving birth to his son." She says with a shrug.

"But ...I'd like to start fresh." She says with a smile.

"So you'll go on a date with me?" He smiled brightly showing his dimples again.

"Yes, that be nice" she says.

"Yes! Omg sweetheart don't worry I'll treat you right, you don't have to worry about that guy ever again." He says.

"I'll pick you up at 11:30am, bring Byeol if you like because I'll be taking you somewhere fun." He says.

"Ahh, I can't wait then" she says giggling.

"Anyways I should get going Byeol might catch a cold" she says and with that Namjoon gave them a hug with a small peck on her forehead, she blush at his actions which he found it cute.

Ami's heart couldn't stop beating really fast, she had butterflies swarming around her stomach and had many other feelings around her. She was excited for tomorrow no doubt because she finally felt like there was someone who'll take care of her especially her son, and wouldn't abandon her.

Her phone started to ring, she hurriedly placed Byeol in his room while she answered the caller.

"Hello?"

"So...you and NamJoon huh?" She was hesitant in answering but finally realize who it was.

"Y-Yoongi?"

"Yes babe, its me..now be a good girl come downstairs and we'll have a talk." His voice seemed huskily deep but in an angry tone.

"No I don't want to, you can't make me" she said about to hang up.

"Ami! I swear you're not going out with him! You're fucking mine for god sake!" He was angry, that he had to take deep breaths to calm himself down.

"I was never yours Yoongi.. I was just someone you impregnated and disposed of.." she said as the tears in her eyes began to form.

"..A..Ami I beg of you...don't go out with him! Pl..please..just don't you dare leave with him"

"Yoongi...why should i listen to you?..Do you know how much you've hurt me and Byeol. You didn't want us ...but now that I'm going out with someone else...you're going to act like you need us all of a sudden? Please stop..you're just confused."

"Ami...I dumped my girlfriend for you, she's just a temporary girl that my father wanted me to date..I never loved her. Only you...you're all i need right now, I'm so fucking sorry for abandoning you! I di-didn't mean for any of this to happen, I just couldn't be with you because of a family issues. I had to abandon you because of my father...please if you need more answers just come down and..let's talk it through" he says desperately.

"I ..I'm sorry but I don't know if I should trust you, because if I do you'll just hurt me again. And I'm scared you'll abandon me and my son" she weeped.

"Ami..this time I'm not going to abandon you and our son anymore. Come downstairs..please I just want to hold you again, I really miss my princess so much." He says, he too was on the verge of crying but held it in.
__________________
••CUTT~~
-lol made another ff check it out if you guys have time ty 💕😊