a.6••

Thursday 9, 4:15pm Garden Cafe

Thursday 9, 4:15pm
Garden Cafe

Ami finally got herself a job at a very unique cafe, she gets to make coffee to the customers which she enjoyed doing and was very pleased with the outcome. In about an hour she'll be picking up her son from a day care center.

The cafe had been become crowded due to the atmosphere of the place. The walls were painted white to give off that cleanly vibe of the cafe, many pots of small cactus to small baby plants were placed by the windows. There was an outside garden where everyone can enjoy the beautiful flowers that bloom brightly around them while sipping their coffee or reading a book.

Ami had her fifteen minute break as she takes her coffee to the back of the garden house and away from the others. There was a small wooden bench as she sat there ready to open her book and read.

Only eight minutes passed and suddenly screams and really loud whispered could be heard. Was it another celebrity she thought? She did had experience other celebrities coming and enjoying their coffee and tea, so she was curious who these new folks were.

She walks back and swarm of people blocking the entrance as they huddled over to get a glimpse of whoever was out there. One of her coworker Miu came out panting hard as she squealed in excitement. She charges up to Ami who was confused as ever.

"What happened?" She asked not really enthusiastic about it.

"Omg he is so gorgeous! Like *sigh* she is so lucky to have him" she blushes looking at me and Ami just gave her a blank stare.

All of a sudden the crowds disperse as the guards slightly pushes them away telling them to back up as the couple can enter. As soon as they stepped down on the wooden stairs that's when Ami immediately covered her mouth, her breathing became ridged, tears threatening to fall because it was too much for her to even witness such a picture.

It was him, the one that left her alone when she needed him the most. It was him who did nothing but blame her for all the wrong doings she has done. It was him that made her have to live in the streets.

Yoongi on the other hand got a glimpse of Ami, he couldn't bare look at her full state because she did lost tons of weight but she seems to be getting nurtured each day. However his heart is still cold, nothing has changed. But he needed to talk to her privately, if she did have a child and he hasn't seen him or her yet they need to make a deal about their relationship in the past. It could ruin his image if anyone knew about it.

"Excuse me miss but may I speak to you privately" he said pointing at her.
________________
••CUTT~~