a.23••

Monday 8:13am

Monday
8:13am

                                 Ami woke up to the sound of Byeol coughing, she hadn't had much sleep since Byeol continued to cough non-stop. She took him to the doctor only to be told that he's just sick. But it seems that his coughing has gotten worse.

                                       She hurriedly storms out of the bedroom and into Byeols where he's struggling to even breath. He was holding his stomach and tears drenching his face.

"T-tummy t-tum-tummy h-hurts" he cried. And quickly Byeol was lifted up from the bed and into her arms.

"Oh baby, it's okay we'll go straight to the doctor" she says grabbing her keys and storming out of the house. She called taxi telling them to go to a near by hospital.

                                         When reaching the hospital she quickly paid the driver and she began running inside asking the nurse to hurriedly take his son. They said to wait because other patients needs to be treated as well but she couldn't wait because Byeols eyes slowly begins to shut down.

"Pl-please someone please take my child. He needs medical attention" she weeps running around asking nurses and doctors but they all said the same to sit and wait.

                                    Till one man came out of know where and sees the struggling girl carrying her child. He approached her tapping her shoulder which scared her at first but was calmed when seeing a doctor.

"U-um m-my son. I think there's something wrong with him" she cries.

"Okay well follow me, you must calm him down first." He said

                                        She rubbed his back gently while following the doctor with broad shoulders. He goes to his office closing the door behind him while she goes to take a seat. He takes a seat in his chair asking many varies questions to, what has he eaten in the last ten days, to is he active. Does he take any medication etc.

                                  The doctor examined the child's breathing, it was deep and fast almost like he's been running for a long time. He checked his mouth, nothing too serious. He checked everything and seems to find nothing wrong with the child till he vomited blood.

"BYEOL!" Ami shouted.

                                        Jin had never seen such a  disease in his life, something to be diagnosed quickly. He didn't understand why the child has vomited blood, and it was nerve wrecking to not find anything about it.

"Please save him" she says covering her mouth while she cried seeing her son in such a state.

"It seems that your son has a new disease something we doctors haven't seen yet nor even find out about. However there is a patient who had this...he's still living but I'm not sure if he'll live forever." He states

"B-but is it curable?"

"That I'm not sure either. I have to ask one of my colleague about it, Taeyeon she's taking care of the patient with the same illness..she says he's been overworking himself which may cause an uproar in his body. I can't tell you much about him since it's confidential. But I do have a somewhat of a clue how it starts..." he began.

"Wh-what is it?"

"Where is the father?"

"Wh-why?"

"Maybe he passed his illness to the child, but I wouldn't say on purpose. The father must've been sick from the start..." he said.

                                      That whole sentence made her eyes completely dark. She didn't want to believe it, no it wasn't true...Yoongi is a strong man and so is his child. There was no possible way Yoongi is sick. There's just no way.

"His father is very well. He's never been sick in his life." She says trying hard not to accept anything that's coming out of the doctors mouth.

"I see..I understand. Well for now, please let him rest. I'll ask Taeyeon to prescribe a medication for you. Your son is still in good shape but he needs plenty of rest and shouldn't be running around much." He said writing down the medicine.

                                   Jin cleaned off the child vomit. The child was now fine but wasn't sure if he'll last. He finally sent them off and he continued to work.

                                           Ami looked at Byeol, the red smudge on his lips scared her. He looked pale and all she wanted to do was go home and take him to bed. When finally home and Byeol fast asleep, she couldn't help but wonder if Yoongi had been sick also. He did look pale when seeing him last time but didn't bother asking. She just thought he's over working himself.

She needed to talk to him and see what he's up to. She called him up only to have him not answering her, she even texted him but no replies. She was worried and wanted to check him but no one would watch Byeol so she did send a message hoping he'll get it soon.

"Hey Yoongi it's me Ami, Byeol went to the hospital today..He's sick..I was wondering if we could talk, and maybe see you because I'm worried about you." That was all she could say.
____________________
••CUTT~~