a.44••

[PLS DO NOT COMMENT ON WRONG CHAPTER HUHU ..TY]
-jst letting you know :)

                              He had to sink in his question earlier asking her about Yoongi, sure he killed him but he'd found so much of what had been happening lately that he needed to see if she remembers him which was why he came back for her

He had to sink in his question earlier asking her about Yoongi, sure he killed him but he'd found so much of what had been happening lately that he needed to see if she remembers him which was why he came back for her. He had many men following Yoongi and he still couldn't believe he's alive again. He was furious at Taehyung and his sister for even causing him to live, it just angered him more.

He wanted to kill him again so he was eager in heading to Taehyungs place hoping Yoongi would be there but since he bumped into Ami he couldn't help but reach out and give her a hand.

They headed to Jimins place and knocked on the door. Few seconds later it opened and in comes Byeol rushing to meet his mother.

"M-maa maaa~" he cried.

"Aww there's my baby boy, mommy came back to get you" she says hugging her son cuddly.

Jimin who was surprise to see her again with Namjoon on the side. With little bit of explaining as to why she came back, Jimin simply let it slide thinking its all a misunderstanding. He was happy she was back because Byeol couldn't stop crying.

They soon left Jimins place going back home. Namjoon kept watch on Ami, at least in his perspective he was glad she doesn't remember Yoongi, with that he now has a better chance of taking her.

                                    Byeol kept his glare at Namjoon feeling something iffy about him but he still doesn't know what. Namjoon only smiled ruffling his hair in which he pushes his hands away.

                                        They finally made it back home, she unlocked the door placing Byeol his room where he slept like a baby. She turns her heels and Namjoon was there simply watching her.

"Thanks for the ride Namjoon, I'll see you later" she says walking him out.

"Yeah, no problem. Anyways I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me this Friday night." He quickly said.

"Um..I'd love to but I'm gonna spend time with Byeol at the park so he's my date for that day" she says feeling guilty but she really did want to spend her time with her son.

                                       Namjoon feeling upset couldn't really do much. He only nods his head and waved at her, "Well then maybe next time" he said. He quickly left rushing to his car driving back home.

Friday 1:30pm
Seoul Parks

Ami and Byeol spent there day simply being together. She had gotten him a new Kumamon stuff toy which he loved so much while he played with it. They walked around the park while eating an ice cream.

She held Byeols hand swaying it side to side as they watched the view of the the lake. With gentle breeze it soothed there skin making a wonderful afternoon walk.

They continued to walk still staring at the calm lake till Byeol saw someone familiar and let go of her mothers hand.

"Byeol!" She yelled, she ran after him not too far but stopped when seeing a man stare back at Byeol.

Ami approached the man as she stared at Byeol. "Don't ever run away like that..okay?" She told him calmly. Byeol nodded, she then turns around to meet the guy and she was breath taken by his appearance, ruffled sliver gray hair, pale skin, droopy dangerous eyes yet calm, wearing simple black jacket and black ripped jeans with Jordan shoes and of course a Rolex watch.

"Oh..oh um..I'm really sorry that my son ...j-just ran to you" she says bowing at him.

Yoongi with no expression simply shrugs. "It's fine he didn't really do anything wrong..just surprise" he said staring at Byeol and he winked at the little boy in which Byeol smiled.

"Sti-sticker?" He says taking out a Kumamon sticker out of his small turtle bag and handing it to the man.

The man simply takes it and paste it on his jacket. "I love Kumamon too" he says ruffling the little boy's head.

"Well, I think we have bothered this nice man and it's best if we leave. Again sorry for the disturbance" she says taking her son with him but before leaving he touched her shoulder slightly causing her to turn around.

"Is something wrong?" She asked

"No, but I'm curious..what's your name?"

"Moon Ami..and this is Byeol" she smiled.

"Min Yoongi..nice ..nice meeting you" he bowed politely as he walked away.
_______________
••CUTT~~
-sorry this is a crappy chap :/ but hope ya enjoy huhu