a.47••

Ami felt scared just being around him now, she couldn't believe he was doing this to her

                                  Ami felt scared just being around him now, she couldn't believe he was doing this to her. NamJoon stared down at her waiting for a response but she never did, she just running her hands through her hair.

"Fine..I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again." She smiled at him.

"Then delete the number" he said. He watched her glare back at him. She looked back at her phone going to the contact list and simply deleted Yoongi's number.

"Good girl" he smiled petting her head as if she was a dog.

"Don't ever cheat on me sweetheart" he warned, that part caused her skin to shiver, hoping he's just plying around.

Namjoon goes back into being a happy boyfriend as he took her to his place. She did have to go get Byeol, but it seems Namjoon didn't want her to leave just yet.

"Hey ..NamJoon I really need to fetch Byeol from the daycare center. It's almost time to go home" she told him.

Namjoon heard but didn't feel like responding instead he goes over the drawers taking out a box full of expensive jewelries. He picked up a violet earring, he turned to face her sighing deeply.

"Namjoon didn't you hear me I really need to go.." she said, but he still didn't reply.

"If this is about me and the other g-"

"Yoongi? Is that the person you were going to meet?" He said in his gritted teethes.

"H-he's just a friend.."

"No..you don't need another guy friend when you already have me..I'm your boyfriend, not him." He said.

She gulped staring at the once lovely man turn really mischievously scary. "I'm sorry okay..I won't ever meet him again. Like you said ..I'm yours and i should follow your orders more. I'm sorry" she said.

NamJoons pissed off expression finally died down. His warm features began to appear and approached the girl, he hugged her deeply caressing her head.

"I'm so sorry for being mean earlier, it's just that It bothers me your talking to some guy. I promise to stay by your side and give you everything you deserve.." he said things that made Ami's heart feel fluffy inside, did things that made her smile everyday.

"I love you Ami" he says pecking a kiss on her forehead.

Her mind says take Namjoon but her heart tells her be with Yoongi as well. She really didn't know who to choose and her mind was spinning just from different images in her head. When Namjoon squeezed her again she suddenly buried her face on her chest forgetting what her heart told her.

"I..I love you too" she says but deep down it felt fake.

Day Care Center
5:45pm

Ami was no where to be found and Byeol simply held onto his toy car along with once again Kumamon stuff toy in his arms. He looked up at the sky knowing that it'll rain any moment now.

"M-ma-mamaa ~" he whines.

He hates being separated from his mother, that's why when being in a day care he wishes to go immediately and be with her. It's all he has right now, his father isn't around much and it wasn't like he knows where to go when he needs them.

Two hours passed by and already the clouds became heavily grey, he was sure it'll rain right then and now. But when he looks up, he sees an umbrella hovering above him instead of the sky.

Curiously he peeks behind him and sees a tall man in his business attire. Silver gray hair, pale features. Byeol giggled turning around to meet him once again.

"Da-dada" he giggled reaching up his small hands.

Yoongi clearly knew the signal and lifted him up, he gave his son a peck on his rosy cheeks making him chuckle in excitement. "C'mon lets go home." He says.

"By the way..where is mama?" Byeol only shrugged as he cling onto his father like a koala. Yoongi sighs, it seems he already knows she's too busy with Namjoon to fetch her child. But it was fine ..as long as he doesn't harm her in any way but at the same time he needs her to come home..with him instead.

"I have a lot of work on my hands" he says.

"You g-got th-this dude" Byeol chuckled earning another kiss on his cheeks.
_________________
••CUTT~~